Introductions

JustForMe

Gold Member
i think on this part of the forum we dont really know each other all that well.

so whether your an old timer or a newbie introduce yourself, let us know how your doing, what your aim is, where you live and just generally a bit about your self!

hopefully it'll make you feel more at home cos we're a friendly bunch on here:D

im sharon been here since january did cs for a while but it made me ill , i have lost 5 pounds just haveing what i want when i want it , but i always go back to low carb as you can eat any meat, cheese or fish with out haveing to count cals and it works

Hi everyone

I'm Vanda, just started cs a few days ago and have just started posting after lurking for some time!

Have been struggling with my weight for many years. Lost 5 stone with sw but got stressed with the weigh ins and have put back on 2 stone. Tried ww but cant get my head around all the weighing and measuring. Fancy a quick loss to boost my motivation so am trying cs. So far so good.

will try to post regularly but work shifts so have no regular pattern.

Vanda

Hi All

I am Susan and I am into my 2nd week of CS. I have been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember. I did get down to 12stone in 2002 when I was in WW but I lost interest in it. I have had some health over the past 2 years and so my diet has suffered as a result. I am getting married in August in Las Vegas and want to be a slimmer bride (not saying a slim bride but slimmer). I am based in Dublin, Ireland.
Hope you all have a good week on CS!

Im Michelle, 31, and i live in Nottinghamshire with my 4 rabbits and 1 cat :) I have a boyfriend who lives 60 miles from me and we spend weekends together. He doesn't know I'm on CS which is why I only really get to post on the forum during the week.

For years my weight has fluctuated between 10.5 and 14 stone and I currently weigh 12st 13lbs after losing 5lbs during my first week on CS. I would like to get down to 11 stone for the summer. :)

Even though this part of the forum is fairly quiet, I do find it a great help to keep me motivated and it's nice to have people to talk to about CS especially as most of us are hiding it from our partners / families.

Good luck everyone :grouphugg:

Hi I am Dawn from Gateshead where I live with my partner and 8 year old son. I never really had a weight problem before I had my son. Did WW to lose the baby weight and got down back where I was pre-pregnancy.....went on holiday and the points went out of the window consequently the weight went back on...and some more :cry:Anyway over the years I have been backwards and forwards between WW and SW....lost 2lb..gained 2lb etc. Decided to do CS when I saw the great losses people were having. In 3 weeks I have lost 10lb.....so I am very happy. :D I promised myself that I would be wearing a bikini on holiday and not a 'magic' swimsuit that promises to make you look slimmer.....yeah right!!!!:8855:

I'm Jan, I live in St Helens, Merseyside with my husband & 2 (nearly) grown up children. I put loads of weight on after my hysterectomy( & consequent hrt) 5 years ago. Did lose 3 stone with WW but as soon as I stopped attending classes after I hit my goal weight, it slowly crept back on again. Had my 2nd weigh in today & lost 2.5lbs. That's 10lbs in 2 weeks......amazing results for me!:)

well done dmb40 and moonstone on your fantastic weightlosses!

i put weight on after my hysterectomy and hrt as well although my doc recons its nothing to do with it

lol what makes you think that yes he is it took me 2yrs to prise the hrt out of him in the first place he thinks most women have too much time on their hands so invent " little problems" to have some thing to do

Aren't they unbelievable? Mine told me to "just take 6 months holiday,travel the world & sort out my problems", when I was suffering with depression. :sigh: Bless!

lol mine said take a holiday i asked if he was going to pay for it, they dont have a clue

Bonjour!

Im Rachel, im 19 years old.. currently studying for my law degree at uni in liverpool sort of living at home but also spend a few days a week at my friends near uni.

I have been overweight since i was about 13 when i went on the pill and piled about 2 stone on and went up to 12/13 stonish then in the past 2 years ive gone from 14 stone to 16st10lbs and tried WW and only lost about 5 pounds in 4 months and found my calling with exercise, ive always been sporty so im quite athletic despite being overweight so i like to stay active whilst eating healthily, however even eating tiny amounts and exercising like crazy i was losing very little weight, then i started noticing adverts on the tv for CS on rowlands pharmacy and forgot about it.. then i heard it being mentioned on my radio station Juice FM where 4 people were taking the 8 week challenge and having good results so i thought hmm ill do some research.. found a few forums where people were praising it and now im here!... Started 2 weeks ago, lost 9 lbs in the first week and 2.5 in the second.. so im nearing my first stone off!! Im absoloutely made up so far..

An example of my normal daily routine would be..

9am - Shake
11.30 - Apple
2pm - Shake
4pm - Slice of ham (Maybe two)
6pm - Tea time.. usually meat with veg.. sometimes i'll have an omelette but i make sure i only have my 30g of cheese and 2-3 eggs a week.. sometimes ill add balsamic vinegar to my salads and maybe a low carb sauce to my meat or veg or an oxo..
7.30 - Berries

I usually do 30 mins on the exercise bike and 30 mins jogging a day.. with some fun wii fit activities in between.. im especially working on toning at the moment so do about 30 jackknifes and pressups and some weights.

My long term aim will be 12st 10 ish.. but im taking it slowly :)

Thanks for listening! This was long i knowwww! :)

My Names brittany i am 18, still at home with my parents, and i work in a call centre (which doesnt help diets as i can sit and eat at my desk all day). Been struggling with my weight since i was about 13 tried everything. I thought i would look into cs and ended up on this forum where all your good reviews and weight loss persuaded me to give it ago. Only on my 2nd day at the minute and found yesturday hard, was very hungry at work where they decided to give us all an easter egg, took out the packet of rolos and ate the lot! Felt really bad afterwards too. Hope i manage this diet as i go on hol on 2nd june, I have about 3 stone to loose but even loosing a stone or so before i go away would help so fingers crossed for me guys! x

hi im emer from ireland started last week geeting my first weigh in today think i done fairly ok"""

Back