Ireally wanted to stuff my face with bad food

Well done you not stuffing your face with carbs babe. you are a star doing what you do xxx

Thanks Jim & Vicky, yes the police do but they were taking far too long in getting to us so he had to put up with me instead. How he didnt jump is beyond me. Lol

Cheryl Ive made progress babes.... Cant type here but its all good.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Woofy x

The Police taking too long to get there hun????? Nah...I'm not having that :D At least we have paremadics to rely on, fancy moving to Lancashire - we could team up and save the world!

Caz your on baby. You and me against the world........Are you just taking this whole angels thing too far. Lol Only kidding it will be great, we can have our own team of the elite!
Woof you seriously need to be pm'ing me.

And me Woof cos I'm intrigued :8855:xx

I am having a real battle with cravings right now, too. This has taken me by surprise as I had previously thought the worst was behind me.

I am going back to Induction for a couple of weeks to try to clear my system and get rid of thoughts of carby food. This is probably the result of carb creep. Whatever it is I need to fight it, and immediately!

Good luck all in dealing with your own cravings. We just cannot give in. Way too much at stake x

ah, the dreaded carb creep, we've all been there love, hope you are OK this morning love.

And don't make the ice cream - lethal :8855:

MMmmm I saw Cheryl`s 2 massive tubs of ice cream. Lush or what! I want, I NEEEED some

Woofy x

Back