Irish eyes is sorting her wardrobe

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by irish eyes, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Its not good when you have 4 sizes of clothes in your wardrobe and the ones you like most wont go near you, so I promise as soon as I get into each lower size to charity bag the bigger as incentive:kissass:Maria x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers pro points
    i;m the same,,have size 18 which was the first pants i bought in that size and the last as i said never again will i buy one that size,,have size 14,12 and 16:)
  4. size102b

size102b Banned

I just gave shabba 14 items that were too small and work type, I still have size 22s to 12s and I'm inbetween a 16n18 lol 18s to big 16s too small , roll on the 10s , maybe start a swops thread on here?xx
  5. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

I was just thinking the same , lots of these clothes could be used very successfuly and as soon as we are too small (wow doesnt that sound a fab two words)we could send them on. Thank you for replying, its a great system having always someone there to post to. ww chicken hot pot for tea at 6pm... hurry up clock. Maria x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.