Irish Molly's 2011 Diary

Love how you're still sticking to the 80/20 rule, you really are fab at this :D

So if we're good 80% of the time and not so good 20% of the time - does that mean we can stuff our faces for 12 minutes every hour?? :giggle: xx

Ha ha. You wish!! And so do I. How much could we stuff ourselves with in that time. Lol

Hmmmm, we could put this to a test, see how much we can all eat in 12minutes ;) hahahahahah :p

In 12 mins at my piggiest, hmmmm..... Probably a lot of brie cheese on crackers with a couple of glasses of wine. I was always a savoury rather than sweet gal!

I reckon I could gobble down cheese & pickle on crackers, a couple of bags of crisps and probably a couple bags of chocolates and of course, wine.

Jan ..... what you stakeing?!! ;) x

Hold on ..... where's that stop watch .......... ;) :D xx

:rotflmao: hahahaha!!

(I meant bars not bags of chocolates btw!) x

summergurl said:
I reckon I could gobble down cheese & pickle on crackers, a couple of bags of crisps and probably a couple bags of chocolates and of course, wine.

Jan ..... what you stakeing?!! ;) x

All that in the 12 minutes!!! Mind you when I'd tackle crisps, four or five bags could disappear in a blink of an eye!
Right Jan, go for it. 12 mins and how many party leftovers can you scoff??

bed.jpg

:giggle: xx

Ok you win Jan!!!

Sure would be amusing!! In my hey day, it was no bother to me and I could be still lucid after a couple of bottles!!!

25/06 weigh in today and glad to report STS. I thought it might have been a gain as I had had a bit more alcohol and food over last weekend. I will overindulge a little this weekend too as there will be a couch party for Glastonbury. I hope the weather improves for fans at it.
All I want to do is try and keep my weight between 170-180 lbs. So all happy in my world, enjoying my food. I think not stressing or thinking too much about it helps me maintain better than anything else.
Have a good weekend.

Well done Molly and I'm so happy for you, You sound really content. I reckon you've definitely got this thing beat ;) !! :) xx

Yup agree with Jan :) Well done on your sts x

JanD said:
Well done Molly and I'm so happy for you, You sound really content. I reckon you've definitely got this thing beat ;) !! :) xx

Thanks Jan and Tan. I don't think habitual comfort eaters such as myself ever beat it. I have found a balance of accepting what I can or should eat to maintain my current weight range and a food plan, GL, that does not require effort to stick with. I'm almost a year on GL and it is just how I live now. Whenever I gain weight now, it is a totally planned occurrence in that if I overeat for a period of a couple of weeks then I'll be up a few pounds. No hassle, just life. For me, to stress about food only makes me eat more. So I want to be stress free if that makes sense.
Let's keep battling guys.

Thanks Jan and Tan. I don't think habitual comfort eaters such as myself ever beat it. I have found a balance of accepting what I can or should eat to maintain my current weight range and a food plan, GL, that does not require effort to stick with. I'm almost a year on GL and it is just how I live now. Whenever I gain weight now, it is a totally planned occurrence in that if I overeat for a period of a couple of weeks then I'll be up a few pounds. No hassle, just life. For me, to stress about food only makes me eat more. So I want to be stress free if that makes sense.
Let's keep battling guys.

That's what I meant by 'got it beat' - not that it's easy but that you know what you're doing and you don't stress about it, just accept it as 'life'

I still say well done you! :) xx

Well, I'm fairly on track this week. I made a curry with just sweet potato and veg last night which was so yummy. I didnot miss any meat content at all.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Back