Irish Molly's 2011 Diary

Ha ha Jan!!! Alcohol weakens my resistance to food! Plus, a break from it will make all the yummy Christmas drinks taste even better!! Here's hoping I can stick with my plan!!

Food looks good today Molly :)

Haha I always say I wana go without alcohol for so long but come Saturday I give in :p x

Come on give it a go!

Course you can do it Molly ... I think as far as I'm concerned ... I don't want to :eek: ... ;) xxx

Nope, I don't want to really either ;)
Like I say to Stevie, he smokes 20fags a weekend I'll have alcohol ;) x

Seems fair to me! xx

Food today:
B: usual porridge
L: apple, celery, Greek yogh, mixed seeds
D: spicy bean stew
S: two kiwi chopped with Greek n honey yoghurt
Two coffees 1 ltr water
If I stick to this it will be a good low GL day

Clarri, I make the EasiYo yoghurts . I love them. I use the Greek or the greek n honey one.

Molly, if anyone can do it - you can.

Just think how lovely that alcohol will taste over the festive period and of course the build up to it ;)

I know Mary, I can't wait till mid Dec!!!

clarri said:
Now Molly, you got me all in a tizzy searching out easiyo!! Im hooked, want the system NOW!!!

Mailorder from Lakeland and Qvc do EasiYo . You will find them in holland and Barrett but very dear.

I finished out the day well with just two slices of homemade wholewheat bread and apple/berry jam to add to the rest of the day.
I hope I can repeat the effort tomorrow .

Looks like a really good day :D x

irish molly said:
I finished out the day well with just two slices of homemade wholewheat bread and apple/berry jam to add to the rest of the day.
I hope I can repeat the effort tomorrow .

Sounds delicious! I'm sure u can repeat :)

I think they are the same. I use a coarse ground wholemeal flour with some plain flour to make soda bread.
I also now eat more oat bread. Tastes just like wholewheat but better GL wise.

Back