irish??? yes :D

mollypop

just having a convo there with few other irish LT buddies and thought id make a thread to see how many of us ther are on here making ireland lighter :D:D

say hello and where ya from
im molly from waterford btw :D:jelous::flirt2::p:D;)

Hiyas!!
I hail from the (just today) nice'n'sunny, Dublin :)

if u didnt add the just for today part i would have called u an imposter lol

Plenty of Irish eyes smiling on this forum!!!!

Hey

I am Sarah living in Dublin but from Offaly!

just having a convo there with few other irish LT buddies and thought id make a thread to see how many of us ther are on here making ireland lighter :D:D

Hello Molly
Think this is a great idea!!
Im in Sunny Fermanagh!!
Will be in your neck of the woods end of may for hols!!Hope its as nice then!!

I'm from Dublin, but am in London at the moment..... Big up the Irish masseeeeef :D

Haha love it pinkstar!
What part are the dubs from?

Drumcondra, representing all the north siders in the house...

Good idea Molly!

I'm James, and i'm in Belfast...

NEGATIVE IRELAND???

Hey all..i feel a small bit of a rant and a question coming on.. Here it is!! When i started back on LT i was sitting in 1st evening n bored out of my brains..my OH was on laptop beside me n i seen him looking at a website ??????.ie and asked what it was? He said it was a forum that he was on about(his hobbies) fishing n hunting! I thought, oh i might have a look n see if there was 1 for dieting...he said they had forums for everything on the one he used so i decided i'd look at that 1! and wahoo(as i thought) there was a diet discussion section!! So i put in whatever details they asked and was all ready for a chat... joined in a thread about losing weight, said how much i needed to lose and what diet i was doing..... Well good god, was i SORRY..loads of people replied to me alright but it was the most negative response i ever got...how LT is so bad...it's just the chemists way of making money...it,s a lazy persons easy way out...ETC...ETC(thats just a few replies i got).:eek::eek: I coudn't believe it..so i replied and said i'd like to know who had tried it and found it an easy way out:mad:??? needless to say..no replies to that one! I'm lucky my family and OH are very supportive and to have found MM's. Just wondering if anyone else had this kind of response to saying they were doing lipotrim??? Whats the story with negativity??

let me guess, does the forum start with B and ends with S??
Lipotrim works for some people, doesnt for others, its like all diets, you just have to find the right one that suits you. As you can see on here loads have been succesful with Lipotrim xxx

Back