irish??? yes :D

hi everyone, im loosing for derry. I cant believe i came across the forum, its fab!!

ah beatthebelly we are everywhere lol, im addicted to this forum my oh is fed up not being able to get the computer. polly its fab dont know what id do without use lol

From Saggart myself....

God am I having a bad day today. Am still in my boyfriends and his flat mates have been staggering when they made dinner so it has been the smell of different food cooking all day. Felt cravings all day, hopefully when I go home tomorrow with no smells will do better.

sci fi..sorry to hear your having a bad day..you know you can push through it..i love the way lots of us have similar stats..sci fi keep posting so you can get the privalege of pm-ing and we can support each other!..x

What is pm-ing.....it's probably really obvious and I am just not copping onto it:(

Sci-Fi hope ur not still :hide:
Its time to get out from behind there now and go to work!!! Hope u managed ok last night and if ya feel the urge to binge just remember why ur doing this....

Ur going to lose loadsa weight look and feel great so sod those fellas and their nice smelling food it'll be there again when u lose the weight and ya can tell them to make ya a lovely meal to celebrate. :candledinner: That s my plan anyway....

Best of luck:grouphugg:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I am now back in Dublin to a non smelling apartment lol! I guess yesterday was really hard for me as i just felt awful all day long and I have to hand in my final college work at Easter so the pressure is on. I guess my resolve weakened but my boyfriend as always was nothing but encouraging to me. I feel much better today nad I am looking forward to my weigh in. I just hope I lose more than 3lb as I have done it perfectly and drank a lot of water. It's at 11 tomorrow so when I get back to college I will log on and let ye know how it went.
Thanks again

I am not sure what happened with this message but seems to have gone into another thread too for some reason

Big Up the Westmeath posse:D

Back