irish??? yes :D

it's a lazy persons easy way out...

...and that's a lazy way of looking at it.

It's usually what you hear from people who have never had weight to lose.

We all have our reasons for doing it, and as much as the quickness that the weight comes off is certainly a factor - it isn't anywhere near being the only reason, or it just isn't worth it.

My own reasons run deeper than any person who believes that quote could ever begin to imagine.

People are so quick to get all agro about LT, a girl i work with is over 16st and she answers on yahoo answers all the time, well i saw someone had asked about LT and tis girl replied so rudely that she was lazy and the only way to lose weight is to eat healthy and excercise, grrrr!! Sorry but how dare she, say this, if it was that easy why does she join and drop out of WW every year, i was sooo angry!!

Living in Drimnagh

Polly my friends flat mate is a gym manager my other friend told her she was on lipotrim so when the gym girl got drunk she went off ranting about it how bad it was how u get dependent etc. The lession learned... Don't bother telling people who don't understand ha

Well this is going well. Wat part of Waterford I'm in tramore myself
Hi Molly
We are going to be staying in Waterford Castle Lodges,they look fab!!
And on a wee island too!!lol
Im hoping to be less 40lb by then,so will walk the legs off myself while we are there
Do you know it? Is it as nice as it looks??

Hey all..i feel a small bit of a rant and a question coming on.. Here it is!! When i started back on LT i was sitting in 1st evening n bored out of my brains..my OH was on laptop beside me n i seen him looking at a website ??????.ie and asked what it was? He said it was a forum that he was on about(his hobbies) fishing n hunting! I thought, oh i might have a look n see if there was 1 for dieting...he said they had forums for everything on the one he used so i decided i'd look at that 1! and wahoo(as i thought) there was a diet discussion section!! So i put in whatever details they asked and was all ready for a chat... joined in a thread about losing weight, said how much i needed to lose and what diet i was doing..... Well good god, was i SORRY..loads of people replied to me alright but it was the most negative response i ever got...how LT is so bad...it's just the chemists way of making money...it,s a lazy persons easy way out...ETC...ETC(thats just a few replies i got).:eek::eek: I coudn't believe it..so i replied and said i'd like to know who had tried it and found it an easy way out:mad:??? needless to say..no replies to that one! I'm lucky my family and OH are very supportive and to have found MM's. Just wondering if anyone else had this kind of response to saying they were doing lipotrim??? Whats the story with negativity??
Hello Polly
I had the same from my mate the other day
I happened to say how desperate i was,and was starting lipotrim on Mon 8th,she said "you lazy cow taking the easy way out" I said its not easy!!She laughed her head off and said you wont stick it!! Now this is the girl who started SW and starves herself on weighing day,wont even have a coffee after midday til weighed at 8pm then pops up to my house and gorbs on 5 YES 5 choc bars no breakfast,lunch or dinner on a tuesday!! And she thinks im daft!!??WTF?

Hello Polly
I had the same from my mate the other day
I happened to say how desperate i was,and was starting lipotrim on Mon 8th,she said "you lazy cow taking the easy way out" I said its not easy!!She laughed her head off and said you wont stick it!! Now this is the girl who started SW and starves herself on weighing day,wont even have a coffee after midday til weighed at 8pm then pops up to my house and gorbs on 5 YES 5 choc bars no breakfast,lunch or dinner on a tuesday!! And she thinks im daft!!??WTF?
Well that sounds like a ridiculous diet..cheek of your friend to talk to you like that when she's not full of healthy habits herself:mad:?? I see LT as a chance to get myself away from all my bad habits with food and change my tastes..so when i'm done i can maintain a healthy balance wit good food and exercise..i have no dillusions about WHY i have to diet and i know i put MYSELF in this position but how i choose to fix it is up to me!! Hope you have a great weight loss and show that friend of yours how it's done!!;)

im trying lol..but of course im worrying about not getting to goal on time but only time will tell! ooh we have similar stats how are you finding it? x

I jus noticed our goal dates are the same..getting close now!! I was flyin it until lst week, :break_diet: and couldn't pull myself together at all..i tend to dwell on things but anyway it,s done now and i started back to normal lst wed! don't know the damage i done coz i was to cowardly to face the scales so this wed will tell a story!! hopefully won't be terrible,coz i don't think Marie in the chemist can cope with me crying(she never knows what to say to me):D. Do you have something special around your goal date??

Fedup u will have a lovely time the island is gurjus. Hope the weather is good for u

you and me the same i always dwell on things..waay too much.. ohh im glad you got back on track..im only back on track now too trying to get back to my 13.4 should be there by next sunday me thinks.. i put my goal date to june as i have a holiday but not too sure il get to goal by then so may come back on for another week or so afterwards...we shall see....(heres me overthinking lol ) what about you? anything planned? x

My birthday is June so that's my goal time to but I've a hen night may so will be refeeding the first week god willing

you and me the same i always dwell on things..waay too much.. ohh im glad you got back on track..im only back on track now too trying to get back to my 13.4 should be there by next sunday me thinks.. i put my goal date to june as i have a holiday but not too sure il get to goal by then so may come back on for another week or so afterwards...we shall see....(heres me overthinking lol ) what about you? anything planned? x
I've nothing on until sep..my cousin is getting married,she wanted 4 bridesmaids and asked me to be one i was thrilled until i met the other 3 size 10 bridesmaids..and so my LT journey began again!! I have booked a couple of things in between to give me something to aim for..got tickets for ricky gervais end of apr so bought a top to wear for it and am hoping to fit into it and be able to have something to eat and drink without bursting the zip that night!! I am bit worried about the gap between finishing LT and the wedding.. i'd hate to be doing this again in aug in a big panic?? Well for some..going on holidays!!

Back