irish??? yes :D

Hi everyone, I had my first weigh in on friday and lost 8lbs. Was a very happy bunny :) Hope everyone else had a good week!!

Hi guys. Question? I have a wedding the end of april. And my daughters confirmation the first week of may. I went on this diet to lose weight for them days, as well as myself. Now I am thinking should I really break my pattern for those 2 days? I was looking forward to eating those days. But I am thinking, will I put my weight back on, on those 2 days!! Help.......

well my irish pals i had my 6th weigh in today and i lost 4 pounds which is more like it after only 2 last week, and i was weighed a day early. i think wat happened last week was my ketosis was broke and i discovered the cause....LIPGLOSS. my pharmisist didnt tell me that that would have calories in it (should have guest cos its flavoured lol) but anyways i think im back into ketosis now so full steam ahead

Hi guys, another Irish gal for you here. I'm from Belfast.

Travelling to Dublin on Monday for the day - my friends decided that they wanted a change of scenery (I think they mean new bars), they have every intention of drinking all day, not that it will bother me as I'm not a drinker anymore but I'm just wondering how I am going to eat ha! The Pharmacist gave me a flapjack to try and I near boked with the smell, never mind the taste so that idea is out the window, I'd only be missing one shake in reality - plenty of places to get hot water for green tea in Dublin? ;-)

Heya everyone.....................

Im in Cork. Planning to restart Saturday week after my exams. Did LT 2 years ago but stopped 1st short of my ''goal'' weight. I am prob another 1/2stone up from there right now due to a hol but will post Sat week! I will be doing an adapted LT as I NEED soya in my diet to solve my pmt! So I will do 2 LT shakes but have a soya milk & raspberry shake for brekkie..... its about the same calorie wise!

Looking forward to joining you!

Hi

I'm Ciara from Belfast

I'm from Derry..... on Day 3 feeling very lightheaded the last 2 days hope it gets better... Hello to you all and good luck with your journeys.....

I am from the lovely county of Kildare, up the lillies lol

Back