irish??? yes :D

hello all i'm on CS but originally from NI now in Dorset....

humm the thought of soda bread, i make my own and its lush, explains the weight i suppose lol

Lost another 4lb this week which i am delighted with. Have made a plan with the pharmacist and put it up to motivate myself! Hope it went well for everyone else!!

ok my irish possy we have a brand new insentive to lose weight we are having a weight off with our welsh neighbours so come one do it for ur country specially since its out national day tomorrow. btw HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY TO U ALL. wat are everyones plans since we wont be drinking. im walking in the parade with my youth project. then probably head out somewhere

Hey Molly,

Originally dublin but in Laois at the mo.

Just wondering how everybody coped today, Paddys day for me (and I am sure most of us) is a day of food, drink and fun. I am nearly finished my fifth week and this is one of my hardest days yet. Feel like I am missing out!

tell me more about this weigh off with the welsh :D

yeah posted on the other thread, at the parade in Galway with the kids, soooo many people out on the tear, other half usually goes mad on the drink on paddys day, thankfully today he didnt even want a pint!! I was delighted after the parade to just go home, it was such a nice day too, to go to a beer garden have a pint of the black stuff, or 6 lol... the parade was ok, seems to have gotten a bit dull over the years lol, hows the weigh off working then, anyone know, are there equal numbers of welshies on minimins etc... lol, theyll be the biggest losers when ireland beat them next in the rugby hehehehehe xxx

hope everyone had a good day yesterday i sure did wasnt even tempted to drink thank god i jst make sure i always have a drink of water to hand so im not sitting empty handed. i dont even no how many people are in the welsh one lol just seemed a funny idea at the time

hope everyone had a good day yesterday i sure did wasnt even tempted to drink thank god i jst make sure i always have a drink of water to hand so im not sitting empty handed. i dont even no how many people are in the welsh one lol just seemed a funny idea at the time
Hello Molly
I wanted to say you are doing real well!!
How are you managing the 6lb a wk off?
You doing anything else?

thanks im really pleased. i dont no if ill be as much this week but we will see sat. i have been using the viboplate down my local gym a few times a week also but again not so much this week lol. maybe its helping.

hey guys just had my fouth weigh in and ANOTHER 6 pounds off!!! i cant beleive it. god i hope that keeps up im scared now it will drop drastically and ill be disheartened ha :S:D:S:D

Well done mollypop,

I just had my third weigh in and another 4lb gone which is great. I would love to stay at losing 4 but the pharmacist said it might go between 2-4lb from now on.

How are all the other irish and everyone getting on?

Lost 9 lbs in my first weigh in today, yippee!:p

Well done mollypop,

I just had my third weigh in and another 4lb gone which is great. I would love to stay at losing 4 but the pharmacist said it might go between 2-4lb from now on.

How are all the other irish and everyone getting on?

Hey Si fi,

if you look at my figures below you will see what happened with me, must admit I got upset about it and considered stopping. I know other girls smaller than me flying past with the numbers each week and I am on the 3's

but to be honest now that I am on week six I am hoping each week its at least 3, if I got 4 I'd be delighed. at the end of the day its all coming off. I lost that much weight before on WW and it took 5 months!

Hi I am Helen and I am from The Kingdom - Kerry ;)

Hey Si fi,

if you look at my figures below you will see what happened with me, must admit I got upset about it and considered stopping. I know other girls smaller than me flying past with the numbers each week and I am on the 3's

but to be honest now that I am on week six I am hoping each week its at least 3, if I got 4 I'd be delighed. at the end of the day its all coming off. I lost that much weight before on WW and it took 5 months!

Hiya,

Even 2lb's a week would keep me happy as like you said at least it's not a gain. I know it would not seem like much when you consider how much you don't have all week but I guess if I just ate what I wanted I would probably gain around 5lb's in the frst week lol!

Just think of all the time we will have to enjoy all the food we are missing now (in moderation of course) when we are all the shape we would like to be;)

:wave_cry:Hey all, just back on track after bad week..ate for a week and put up 4lbs but all sorted now and had 10lbs down at weigh in today..wanted to say hi to all the irish folk that have been on since i disappeared for a fortnight!!:rolleyes: and mollypop the bit of competition from the welsh gang is a great incentive!! Hope you've all been doing well!!!

hi guys havent been on this in a bit. HAVE HAD A REALLY HARD WEEK found it very hard to stay motivated and after all that only lost 2 POUNDS and didnt even cheat. i no its still a lose but ever other week was a 6 for me so it feels like a fail grrr. hows everyone else getting on

Back