irish??? yes :D

11lb's lost I am ecstatic.....I know it's only water and glycogen and the real fat burning begins this week but I am thrilled WOOHOO!!!!!!!

wooow thats amazing well done im so jealous ha. good woman now u defo have ur insentive to keep going

Fantastic, I would be sooo happy if I have lost that much tomorrow!!

Hey Guys,

I was wondering what the story is when it's your time of the month? Is weight loss slower? Sorry to pose such a question so early in the morning lol!

hey, yep some find the weight loss is slower, as you retain water in the totm, but usually the week after you get a great loss that makes up for it xxx

hi all im a bit late on this one im from Tallaght, and weigh in kilnamanagh ;)

Hey Claddagh,

Just survived cooking an amazing dinner for my boyfriend and baking chocolate chip cookies for my mother for mothers day....all with terrible cramps. Am on here to try and boost myself lol! Once I get through the weekend i will be fine. How are things with you?

Hey Claddagh,

Just survived cooking an amazing dinner for my boyfriend and baking chocolate chip cookies for my mother for mothers day....all with terrible cramps. Am on here to try and boost myself lol! Once I get through the weekend i will be fine. How are things with you?
Hello!!:D
You did real well!!
My weigh in is on Mon!!Im excited!!
You have some willpower to cook a meal AND bake cookies!!
Jaysus im getting it tight to cook dinner 1 time a day for my lot!!lmao!!
I pop on here to get my mind off *food* or lack of!!:flirt2:
Congrats anyways you obviously have great willpower!!
XXRo

Hi all I just sat through my family eating take away, I was fine but my brother and his wife find it really hard and can't get their heads around it I must be honest I felt the same before starting LT and was nervous of failing, anyone feel the same!!

Thanks a million Fedupbeingafattie! I feel really good at having gotten through it this morning. My boyfriend is so good and has been eating pizza or food that is handy to cook so that I won't be tempted but I wanted to cook something nice for him. The fact that it is my totm just made it all worse. Tonight he is insisting on having pizza again and that is ok by me lol!

Well done on the take away Blodwen, that would be so hard but I bet you feel brilliant about it today. Best of luck with all the weigh ins too....I expect a bad one this week but hopefully have a good one the week after!:(

Hi my irish buddies. Oh have you lost weight??? Ha ha. Well this week a managed to sit throu my famy eating Chinese. A stAff party with loads of finger food. Watching the match at a hotel who gave out a fantastic spread of finger food and 4 nights out. But I had a 6 pound lose on my third weigh in so worth it

Hi my irish buddies. Oh have you lost weight??? Ha ha. Well this week a managed to sit throu my famy eating Chinese. A stAff party with loads of finger food. Watching the match at a hotel who gave out a fantastic spread of finger food and 4 nights out. But I had a 6 pound lose on my third weigh in so worth it

You are a legend!!! I don't know how I would have coped with all that ....well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!:eek:
How the hell did you do that??Youre better than me!!
You are a very strong willed woman!!
Youre a good un!!Well done,iwent upstairs when the men of my house had the reg chinese takeaway last night!!Watched a bitta tv,then came downstairs and could still smell it,oh boy it smelt gorge,they said awh it was ok!!!Aha....gorgeous!!lmao
Well my weigh in is tomorrow on my lunchbreak
Will keep you all posted of how ive done!!
Good luck

best of luck tomorrow at ur weight in its worth it when u see the drop. that chinese is nothing but a memory along with ur weight ;). im just a party girl lol. actually once i just accepted i wont be drinking i make the most of it. i think if i stayed in this diet would be alot harder for me

Hey Molly,
I hail from Costa Donegal :)

Im scottish bt have lived in galway for 15 years so probably Irish by now lol x

Im scottish bt have lived in galway for 15 years so probably Irish by now lol x

That's totally allowed lol! My boyfriend is Scottish and has lived in Limerick for the last 7 years....

hiya's I'm from Dublin too :)

Back