irregular totm

missy3

starving!
hi,
kind of embarsing but i thought i'd just ask for some advice, i have never had a regular totm. But haven't been to the docs or anything cos i have a doctor phobia. I read on the internet tht this can be normal for many people. Anyways to my point... one of the questions on the lt questionaire asked about regular periods, if i answer no will i not be able to do it? will they send me to doctor :S ??
any advice appreciated

i have an implant in my arm , which means totm was about every 3 months, im been on lt now for nearly 4 weeks it was never a problem for them, also while being on lt i have had totm on the first week and now the 4th hhmmm great,..... i cant see it being a problem

thanx 4 advice :) cant wait to start now.
well done on ur looses

thanx 4 advice :) cant wait to start now.
well done on ur looses
thx , after the first week it should get easyer to .... Good luck :)

Hi

Just a few observations. I also have never been regular and it is probably related to being overweight (so sqay the gynaecologists).

It's not a reason not to go on LT, In fact one of the interesting things is that Low Carb diets in general are good for conditions associated with irregular periods. My periods have quite quickly become more regular on LT and I brought this up with my sister who is also taking LT and told me that he regularised her periods the same way!

A word to the wise, in case it's not in your plans.. You may well become more fertile on LT!!

Hope this is of some help

Clare

Mine were comletely regular every 3 weeks!!1 since being on LT they have been constant and i had to get pills to stop em !!!!!

Back