Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I just weighed myself (Monday night is official weigh in day) and according to my scales I've gained half a stone since last monday!! And I know mine only vary slightly from the class scales (think it was a lb or lb and a half different) Am I being silly to worry, should I ignore this or ......idk.....help!!!!

we have all done it, and weighed on our own scales even though your C will tell you not to. I say as long as your following plan ignore yours as they seem way out. Good luck for the next WI

I'm really worried cos I have struggled this week (emotional eating blah blah boring story blah blah) I've not gone hugely off plan but have been a bit over on a few days synswise :/ Grrrr stupid head/brain getting in the way again!!!

Lol my C always tells us not to weigh on our own scales but admits she does it daily! In fact if she was on minis she'd be queen of this thread haha!!

Try and stick with the plan from now till WI Helz, if its that bad you can try damage limitation now

Thats the plan! I had a lovely home made chinese veg soup for tea followed by jelly and muller light so thats all good (well about 1 syn for the jelly) just need to think what else I can do to limit it! lol! To make matters worse I wasn't supposed to be home this weekend but plans got changed due to the snow so I don't have a huge amount of decent food in so have been raiding the freezer for nice but good things to eat! (found a bag of mixed veg hence the soup lol)

yay this morning im 2lb down from Tues :)

I can't wait to weigh myself in morning. Been super good for a few days and ate 100% and not weighed myself. There better be a loss on the scales came 7am! Lol x

Currently 14st 13.7lbs

I can't wait to weigh myself in morning. Been super good for a few days and ate 100% and not weighed myself. There better be a loss on the scales came 7am! Lol x

Currently 14st 13.7lbs

Good luck Hun I'm sure you will do great xxxx

They're not playing ball at the moment...too heavy for my liking

image-2274194381.jpg

I plan on keeping away from my scales until tomorrow evening (48 hrs before WI) so I can see if I've done any damage after last night and still have 48 hrs to do something about it!

Thanks!! :) 2lbs down it says although I don't believe any wi unless its a Wednesday. Hope it's stays the same xx

Currently 14st 13.7lbs

9st 7.2lb this morning :) please stay until Tuesday night :p

This morning was my first serial weigh in 11days, and I am showing 11st 6, was 11st 9 at Tuesdays weigh in and haven't been below 11st 7 in years...would love to have lost 2lbs by Tuesday night to get me to 11st 7!! Feel like I'm finally heading down the 11s, been at the top end forever!! Xx

Back