Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

It got so bad for me the other night after having my stomach problems I had to take a laxative (never done this in my life before) I was running to the loo until after 3am and every time i went I weighed :mad: how bad is that

Loving that others are feeling the scale rage...would hate to be on a sinking ship by myself! haha!

Well I like mine at the moment but the feelings cod soon change lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like mine too, if dont change tomorrow for the worst I am looking at 1.5lb down at tomorrow night weigh in, hopefully snow won't be as bad as today so I can get there x

It got so bad for me the other night after having my stomach problems I had to take a laxative (never done this in my life before) I was running to the loo until after 3am and every time i went I weighed :mad: how bad is that
That is bad! I wish I'd never started!

I couldnt help it Dougal lol - I think im scarred for life after my 2lb gain last week and my C's comments. Ive used them today and they aint budged i could cry. Hubby has tried to be supportive but its not helping at the mo :cry:

I couldnt help it Dougal lol - I think im scarred for life after my 2lb gain last week and my C's comments. Ive used them today and they aint budged i could cry. Hubby has tried to be supportive but its not helping at the mo :cry:

Ignore your c, you know the tablets are the reason, that 2lb will go x

Your poor thing, its gets beyond frustrating doesn't it? Sending a massive hug your way X

Ive tried ignoring her hun - but its hard when i know ive been 100%. Im giving her my diary this week to see what she has to say cos its making me wanna give up right now.

I had to use the tablet to "go" on Sat night i was in so much discomfort with my tummy - it worked hence the 3am when i eventually got to bed. Now im back to square one and not been since. Ive stopped the tablets and just taking paracetamol now not that they help, but im determined to lose this week

The main thing you are doing your best, that's all you can do X and I'd like to slap your C for what she said to you last week!

The main thing you are doing your best, that's all you can do X and I'd like to slap your C for what she said to you last week!

Me too, infact I will come to class with you text and I will poke her in the eye!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back