Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I find them a comfort, this week I had a bad weekend food wise, but when I've weighed myself I've realised wasn't as bad as thought so know if stick to it now ill get my 1/2 stone award, otherwise I'd of wrote off this week! L

My scales are still only showing -0.5lbs and I WI on Thurs!

Had such a good week, the scales had better take a good nosedive before WI!

My scales are still only showing -0.5lbs and I WI on Thurs!

Had such a good week, the scales had better take a good nosedive before WI!

i am scared of the scales, my flatmate removed ours fromt he flat or i think i would be in trouble lol

Lol. I know what you mean! I only weigh in work now, chucked my scales as the children were watching me weigh and it wasn't healthy.

But I don't eat/drink until I get to work and weigh lol x

Grr is how I feel right now- I can't keep away from the scales! Every time I go to the bleedin' bathroom I'm on them! It said 1 off before dinner, 4 (!!) on after dinner and after a shower it was back down to 1 off. I'm driving myself crazy, I wish I hadn't started weighing myself!

This is exactly how i got before!! But were in my hallway so every time passed to kitchen id pop on. My 19month old son plays with them an pops on like i do!

I've stopped now only because battery went flat lol. But Im more excited to get weighed at class now :)

Mine are horrible I hate them and I will make it my mission to destroy all the mean scales in the world!

I have my WW scales at home and I still hope on them nudey every morning. I know they say you shouldn't really WI between sessions but I like to keep an eye on things and make sure I'm not gaining anything. The Wi figure is the only one that counts at the end of the day!

This is exactly how i got before!! But were in my hallway so every time passed to kitchen id pop on. My 19month old son plays with them an pops on like i do!

I've stopped now only because battery went flat lol. But Im more excited to get weighed at class now :)
I hope the battery goes flat in my scales soon lol

Well with 24 hrs until WI, my scales are showing 1 up :( they better bloody shift downwards by tomorrow or I will not be a happy bunny!

I dumped the scales this morning, feeling good about it.
Thanks to all you scales sufferers you did prompt me to positive action

I made a Rissota for dinner - fabulous I think I got it on this site it is certianly a SW recipe
[h=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Very low-syn chicken and mushroom risotto
[/h]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Serves 4 - or 2 generous portions!

Four chicken breasts - diced
1 red onion
1 courgette
200g sliced mushrooms
150g risotto/arborio rice
800mls chicken stock made using 4 chicken Oxo cubes stirred into boiling water until dissolved.
1 tbsp low fat [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]creme[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] fraiche (1.5 syns but split between four or two people makes it practically negligible).
Dried or fresh parsley (1 tsp of dried or 1 tbsp fresh chopped).

1) Boil your kettle with 800mls water/or boil in on hob
2) Dissolve your crushed Oxo cubes
3) Pour the stock into a pan and keep on very low heat to keep it warm.
4) Finely chop red onion, slice mushrooms and courgette,
5) Mist a large (preferably non-stick) frying pan with Frylight.
6) Fry red onion first until softened (we cook on number 5 which is one down from the highest).
7) Add the diced chicken breast and cook for around 5 mins
8) Add courgette and mushrooms and keep stirring everything.
9) Once chicken has started to go golden, add the arborio rice and stir through the mixture. The rice will soak up the juices from the chicken and vegetables.
10) Add the stock, ONE ladle at a time, wait until each ladleful has been absorbed before adding the next ladleful. KEEP STIRRING THROUGHOUT.
11) When the last addition of stock has absorbed, [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]continue[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] stirring until mixture becomes fairly thick and 'sticky' and then tun off the heat.
12) Finally, stir the tbsp of creme fraiche and the parsley and SERVE!!

ENJOY!!!

[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

I havent weighed today as I have WI tomorrow and im scared what theyre gonna show. Hopefully ive lost a little fingers crossed

I too am a serial weigher! Jump on my scales all the time. Even literally before I leave the house to go to WI, my excuse is I want to know how accurate they are compared to the proper ones....they differ from week to week!! So now stuck in this vicious cycle! But I do find it really interesting how much you lose over night!

downthehatch said:
I too am a serial weigher! Jump on my scales all the time. Even literally before I leave the house to go to WI, my excuse is I want to know how accurate they are compared to the proper ones....they differ from week to week!! So now stuck in this vicious cycle! But I do find it really interesting how much you lose over night!

I'm always roughly 2lbs heavier at night than the next morning

Back