Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Just jumped on the scales this morning (albeit before any breaky!) and am showing 3lbs down from Tuesday nights wi, after just 1 full day on plan, and drinking lots of water!! I know it's not a true reading but its enough to spur me on to have another 100% day today!! Am going out with my old uni friend today for lunch, but will make sensible choices, either jacket with beans, or gammon and a jacket or something equally as sw friendly. Would normally drink wine but have decided to go for diet cokes today and save booze for Monday's night out!

Hope all my fellow serial weighers are doing well!? Xx

11st 1.6 this morning!! And that's after treat night!!! Does anyone else find their weight goes down the day after WI?

I have learned, being old and wise and very very fat :confused: It is a disaster personally to have the bathroom scales too accessible. If I weighed myself and seemed to have lost, I would treat myself to something be it a chunk of cheese or a chunk of cake as a reward while kidding myself I could get away with it. If I weighed myself and I had stayed the same or put on, I would console myself with a chunk of cheese or a chunk of cake :rolleyes: Weekly or even fortnightly does me. If you know you have been mainly good, the results will show. Also found it demoralising and triggered negative thoughts when I went to WW and class scales said diffferent. So my advice would be put them scales on top of the wardrobe, in the garage, anywhere you are not seeing them constantly :) xx

Oh my god you won't cope!

I've been on the cold and flu drinks and mixtures today, hate wasting syns on crap like that! Bet my scales will be up tomorrow.

Urgggg 2lb up today, gets me thinking.....

I'm always lighter the day after weigh in and I'm 99% of the time an angel mon-weds, then weds I have a treat after weigh in and viola, on thurs morn I'm lighter, I'm heavier today so maybe I'm a couple of days adrift? Hmmmmm

I could have snuck my scales in actually, but got enough to carry as it is!!
I imagine I'd be up this morning as it was curry night last night at the Brewers Fayre!

+0.2 this morning :( now 9st 5.6lb

I have learned, being old and wise and very very fat :confused: It is a disaster personally to have the bathroom scales too accessible. If I weighed myself and seemed to have lost, I would treat myself to something be it a chunk of cheese or a chunk of cake as a reward while kidding myself I could get away with it. If I weighed myself and I had stayed the same or put on, I would console myself with a chunk of cheese or a chunk of cake :rolleyes: Weekly or even fortnightly does me. If you know you have been mainly good, the results will show. Also found it demoralising and triggered negative thoughts when I went to WW and class scales said diffferent. So my advice would be put them scales on top of the wardrobe, in the garage, anywhere you are not seeing them constantly :) xx

Chips you do realise what this thread is about don't you? We're all obssessed with weighing so your advice has fallen on totally deaf ears, not everyone eats cheese or cake after getting on the scales - some of us find it's a motivator :D

11st 1.6 this morning!! And that's after treat night!!! Does anyone else find their weight goes down the day after WI?

I've found that used to happen a lot (before my scales started being mean all week) - used to drop on Tuesday like clockwork after I'd weighed in on Monday and would drive me mad, especially if I was close to an award!

Scales slightly less mean today at 10st 1.4, which is better than last week at this point. Hoping to get back down for a maintain this Monday.

I would totally have packed my scales Dougal - couldn't cope without them ;)

well im not a happy girl....... i tried to go a week without weighing myself like i would normaly each day..... but iv found that iv eaten so much rubbish and now when iv weighed myself iv put on 4pounds....... so im going back to jumping on those scales each morning, for me i find that it helps me not to binge as much... fresh start in the morning, i wish the easter bunny hadnt visited me !!!!!!!!!!

8.1 today after 2 good days, hoping for another good day so I can have my usual sun roast with a few naughty extras!

Back