Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Am showing 11st 10.5lb today - that's a gain if 1.5lb since Thursday :-(

Am hoping a few days of Success Express may help me get it off x

Just ordered myself some new scales, I'm fed up of mine! I want to see in half pounds as it can make that extra difference!

I drank 1 too many glasses if wine last night whilst hubby stuffed his face with chocolates, I'm feeling reaaaallly peckish and nothing's curbing the hangover munches!

My last day of not weighing at home (thank god!) to meet my personal challenge not to weigh at home for a week. Once I've weighed in tomorrow at group the scales will be reinstated in the bathroom and I'll be on them every hour like Dougal :D

My last day of not weighing at home (thank god!) to meet my personal challenge not to weigh at home for a week. Once I've weighed in tomorrow at group the scales will be reinstated in the bathroom and I'll be on them every hour like Dougal :D

Ha ha!

They look good! I just want to see accurate readings, not it deciding between two pounds because it doesn't do halves! :)

I did think about going to another group in the morning but I want to get my next sticky at my own group lol silly eh

I did think about going to another group in the morning but I want to get my next sticky at my own group lol silly eh

Not really its nice when you get your sticky when you are with a group that you know

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to be bt I like to think Im in recovery now weighing twice a week lol xx

I daren't tempt fate but mine are down too, I have also been weeing for Britain

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive been weeing for britan too lol but its because Ive drank over 3.5 l of water/nas squash xx

9st 3.8lb this morning, that's nearly 2lb since Friday! Hope it stays like that or goes down more want to get to target by tuesday! (Target 9st 5lb but weigh in on a night) (1lb to go! Keeping up Success express!)

This is my target too! Good luck xx

I travel quite frequently to see my family for a few weeks at a time and attend groups temporarily where they are so when I get an award when I'm away my C always gives it to me again in my regular group when I get back - she's very thoughtful :D

I'm kinda half dreading the scales tomorrow as I've not eaten on plan at all today but hoping a 5.7 mile walk to deliver leaflets will help!!

Back