Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

9st 13.6 this morning - still in the 9s just about a little up from yesterday but I'd be happy with any kind of loss next Monday to be honest

Quick check before WI says 11st 2.8 so I'm looking at a 1/2 gain which is pretty good considering!!

You would think I would have learned my lesson by now, but no. Couldn't resist a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I had lost a staggering zero lbs! Not surprising since I had only been back on plan for 2 days. Impatient as ever :p

1/2 on this week so bang on target phew!

1/2 on for me, I bloody knew it! I'm feeling really bloated and I'm not going to the toilet again! What's up with me!
Are you above target?

I really need to have a 100% week to get to the bottom of my range- and I mean 100%, no extra Syns, nothing.
Thats the plan for next week anyway, we'll see what happens...

As always scales were saying under target- 11st 1.8 this morning!!

Being a good girl tho- decided to have 2 B's and 1 A every day to maintain and stop me snacking on naughties plus not going to drink this weekend!!!

* week is on the way so will be using B choices on choc Weetabix and HiFi/ Alpen light bars to keep me satisfied!

It's my first weigh in tonight! I'm scared in case I haven't lost anything (I think I'll be running out of class crying!) and I don't have any scales to check on. :(

It's my first weigh in tonight! I'm scared in case I haven't lost anything (I think I'll be running out of class crying!) and I don't have any scales to check on. :(

Don't worry, don't stress - trust the process ;) Take your food diary with you so that in the worst case, if you've not lost, your consultant can take a look and help you identify where you've gone wrong.

9st 12 for me this morning woohoo - that'd be lovely next Monday

Good luck, let us know how u do :)

I must admit I'm finding this thread very motivational I think it's bc I'm jealous of a lot off the numbers!! :)

So fed up, stayed the same again! Been perfect since monday and i've lost the grand sum of 1/2 pound according to my scales :-(

Wahoo -1/2 down day after official wi! X

Back