Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

So that makes you 1.5 under target?

Not a bad place to be!

Yeah I've been having an extra b, but then I find I don't need to use my syns as much because I always have cereal on a morning and then usually a hifi bar for my second which then means I don't need as many syns cause I usually use them for sweet things!

So that makes you 1.5 under target?

Not a bad place to be!

I'm scared I won't stop losing ;(
I've put my days food in MFP and because I exercise I'm still under my calorie goal by 713, that's with eating 1717 calories today, I know we don't do calories but its a little worrying!

I'm scared I won't stop losing ;(
I've put my days food in MFP and because I exercise I'm still under my calorie goal by 713, that's with eating 1717 calories today, I know we don't do calories but its a little worrying!

Why don't you try adding some good fats back in spoon of olive oil, a few nuts on your cereal?

Why don't you try adding some good fats back in spoon of olive oil, a few nuts on your cereal?

Yeah I ordered a graze box yesterday to try (I'm getting two free boxes) so I was thinking about putting some of the things out of that on cereal. I love the alpen cereal but 30g or whatever it is just isn't enough for me, I always have two weetabix with banana on a morning because I know it fills me, and I'm scared that if I try something else I'll be hungry before lunch.

Official WI today, lost 5.5lbs! Down to 13st 11.5lbs, lowest number I have seen in a long time!

Somehow my scales say 11st 1.8 this morning! :eek: :eek:
How I'm getting away with being off plan for most of the week I'll never know!!!

Official WI today, lost 5.5lbs! Down to 13st 11.5lbs, lowest number I have seen in a long time!
Well done, that's a great loss!

Wahoo official wi -2!!! X

9st 1.8lb this morning another 0.2lb off since yesterday! Think I'm going to have to bring in another HEX B (which will make it three), is 1 slice of 800g bread a HEX B (my theory is have my normal cereal on a morning (HEX B 1) and then if I want a sandwich have a sandwich with 2 slices of 800g bread making it 3 HEX's). I don't know what to do!

9st 1.8lb this morning another 0.2lb off since yesterday! Think I'm going to have to bring in another HEX B (which will make it three), is 1 slice of 800g bread a HEX B (my theory is have my normal cereal on a morning (HEX B 1) and then if I want a sandwich have a sandwich with 2 slices of 800g bread making it 3 HEX's). I don't know what to do!

I've been 'maintaining' @ 8.11 now for 8 weeks & started following EE with an extra hexb normally 2 slices of Hovis Wholemeal seeded 800g loaf & Im slowly still losing, but thats ok with me as i want to get to 8.7 ideally. So in answer to your question yes you could have 2 slices. If you don't want to lose anymore try with 3 hexb's & if that doesnt help, try increasing your syns. You just have to for what works for you.

try the hex, have you tried increasing your syns slightly? I don't actually know if this is a suitable idea, just thought it might be worth increasing it a bit. How many do you have a day? Maybe increase it by 5 extra syns, that'll only be another 100 calories

See some people are very strict in having a certain number of syns everyday, I'm not, for instance yesterday I had 12 1/2 syn but some days I could have like 4. Especially since I've been having the extra HEX B's I don't feel like I need to use them as much, I know it sounds crazy. I'm going to have to go through the HEX B lists again and see what I can try! This week I'm going to be 100% on plan but I'm going have 3 HEX B's and see how it goes on the scales next week, I know we don't do kcals but I don't think I'm having enough to compensate the exercise I do, but when you get so used to eating so little (well I eat breakfast, lunch, tea) but I don't really snack between because I'm not hungry. The only time I really snack is a little something on a night. I'm going to start having the bigger bread I think and then see how it goes from there.

edit: Think I'm going to have to start doing my own food diaries again! And then see what I can get away with and what I can't!

Last edited:
Back