Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Aww no, that's not good :( Are you doing anything differently? Please don't give up, you can do this and your body will respond when it's ready xxx

Nope, nothing differently. I think it may just have been TOTM bloat + heavy dinner. Scales this morning show -2lb from Monday's official WI, so down 5lb since yesterday. I've also come off officially today, so that has maybe played a factor. Let's hope it stays for tomorrow!

Me and the scales are almost friends today - they've finally dropped below the 11st 7lbs mark by a quarter of a lb!! Want that to be by a full lb by weigh-in so I can get my 1.5st award :)

Well done!!

Could it be hormonal? I know I always struggle just before and during that "inconvenient week". I retain a lot of water throughout that time. If you haven't been off plan, it's got to be something like that. Don't give up xx

I think it is hun. I'm trying not to get too down but it's my first gain this week on this journey so it's bummed me out a bit lol :)

im new so hope you don't mind me replying. Im serious weigher I do it daily and if I dont loose weight it normally ebds up with me binging so I am trying to only weigh once!

Welcome!! :)

Two days off plan again this weekend, had a party at my house last night and there's so much naughty food left! Too hungover to do any shopping today so I'm going to have a pick up night to try and cure my hangover and to eat a bit before it all goes in the bin!

Dreading facing the scales but I must face up to my actions!

Weighed today after going massively off plan on friday night for my hen do and looks like about 1-1.5lb gain so far. Being super good today and tomorrow and hoping I can pull it back for official weigh in at monday tea time! Will do my exercise dvd tonight too to try and help lol! Xx

Weighed today after going massively off plan on friday night for my hen do and looks like about 1-1.5lb gain so far. Being super good today and tomorrow and hoping I can pull it back for official weigh in at monday tea time! Will do my exercise dvd tonight too to try and help lol! Xx

Your allowed a night off for your hen! Hope you had a fab time x

Nope, nothing differently. I think it may just have been TOTM bloat + heavy dinner. Scales this morning show -2lb from Monday's official WI, so down 5lb since yesterday. I've also come off officially today, so that has maybe played a factor. Let's hope it stays for tomorrow!

Am sure it will, gotta love those hormones for panicking us!! x

I am not happy with my scales this morning! :(
4 days on plan, only went over my Syns by a measly 3 yesterday and they are saying 11st 6.4lbs :( :(

I don't like my scales either this morning, have been 100% on plan for 15 days in a row and they're now showing a gain at 11st 9lbs!!! What on earth?! :(

9st 4.8lb, WI tomorrow, going on the morning rather than the evening because I won't have time, hopefully it'll make me lighter :p

9st 4.8lb, WI tomorrow, going on the morning rather than the evening because I won't have time, hopefully it'll make me lighter :p

Fab idea!!!

Mine were showing 8st 5 1/2 this morning, totally deserved (and enjoyed) Now to get it down before weigh in wed's!!!!

Gained half a pound at official weigh in, happy with that after my mad hen night binge! Aiming for a big loss next week! :) xx

13st 6lbs this morning so looking like 1lb off tomorrow.

Me and my scales are friends again today: 11st 3.6lbs :D

That would mean at least 2 off at WI tomorrow :D

9st 4.6lb so hopefully at least 1lb down at WI later!

Scales are being slightly less evil this morning at 11st 7.5lbs... 1.5lbs down from yesterday but still equating to a maintain vs last official weigh-in :(

Phew, 8st 3 3/4 this morning, down from 8st 5 1/2 yest so its a start in the right direction! Probably too late for weigh in tomorrow but I have nothing in my way now.

Including tomorrow i have 7 weigh ins before my hols and I WILL be at the lower end of my target!!!

Back