Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Still showing 8st 1 1/2 this morning, thrilled to have lost nearly 4lb of the 5lb bloat that I gained at the weekend!

Yay Lucy!

Mine are showing 11st 5lbs this morning- down 1lb after WI as always lol

I was 13st 9lbs so 2lbs up from WI yesterday! Had an Indian at 8ish last night so think it's just bloating.

11st 9lb this morning. 1lb since yesterday and 3 down since WI. Takeaway tomorrow, hope I can keep it off.

Yep so I said I wasn't going to weigh myself this week but already broke that promise.... doh! 11st 7.5lbs this morning, identical to last night's official weigh-in.

I actually forgot to weigh this morning!!!!!!!

And I don't fancy stripping off now to do it, plus, I've just finished a large cup of coffee!
So no weighing for me today ;)

I've been weighing obsessively for the last week or so but can't get the scales to dip below 14st...it's driving me insane!!! Gonna ask the hubby to put the bl**dy things in his car boot and take them to work with him.....:mad:

9 st 3.6 lb this morning :)

11st 5lbs still this morning- feeling good after first day on plan for a while and long may it continue!

Still no shift on the scales today despite my superfree-heavy yesterday - 11st 7.5lbs. My body just doesn't seem to want to go under that half stone!!!

9st 4.0lb this morning +0.6lb hoping its water because I was sore from yesterday's gym session!

I haven't stopped eating today, and not all sw friendly, really let myself down.

Tomorrow was going to be my day off, my brothers making homemade pizza!

Oh well, two days off pan, naughty naughty.the figures will be going up up up!

I must say I almost did fall off the wagon earlier when hubby said he's getting beer do I want anything? Thankfully I said no!

Back