Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Half off at official wi probably would have been on if I'd have gone tonight... Ah well holiday time starts now!

Phew, 8st 3 3/4 this morning, down from 8st 5 1/2 yest so its a start in the right direction! Probably too late for weigh in tomorrow but I have nothing in my way now.

Including tomorrow i have 7 weigh ins before my hols and I WILL be at the lower end of my target!!!
Including tomorrow I have 10 weigh ins before my hols and I WILL be at the lower end of my target! ESP as I have a lot going on until then that could get in the way!
June is an incredibly social month for us!!

We can do it Lucy!

Good luck with WI everyone!

Fingers crossed for all you Tuesday and Wed weighers, has the fear set in? (it has for me!!)

Okay, I know I said (last week) that I was going to bin my scales and be done with home weighing... but I can't!

Sooo, I'm going to buy new ones, ones that don't show me like 6 pound gain when infact I've had a 3 pound loss. I mean, 9lbs variance is just a bit mental! So, what scales do you lovely peeps use? I want accurate ones! :D

Yep the fear is well and truly here, roll on this time tomorrow! :D

Yep I'm getting nervous about it, which is just sad lol.
Barely ate my dinner tonight, just made sure I ate all the broccoli on my plate and left some chips!

If my scales say 11st 3.6lbs or less tomorrow morning, I'll be very happy!

Good luck to those with official WI today :-D

Mine was 13st 6lbs to 1lb off.

Mine have shot up to 11st 4lbs this morning :-/ really hoping it'll go down a little bit, but looking at 2lbs off tonight which I'd be chuffed with :)

11st 6.75 this morning so might get a very small loss tonight... a bit disappointing following my 777 week!

Urgggg I hate weigh in day! Ive been offered cake which I accepted, BUT put in a tupperware for after weigh in!

I've nearly had both my HEB's (Red day) and loads of fruit and i'm still hungry!!!!!

Urgggg I hate weigh in day! Ive been offered cake which I accepted, BUT put in a tupperware for after weigh in!

I've nearly had both my HEB's (Red day) and loads of fruit and i'm still hungry!!!!!

I struggle in weigh in day too! I have to work 8-5 on Wednesdays so it's even worse as I'm starving and seeing people's food shopping come through the till doesn't help!!
I take a HiFi bar with me to group so that as soon as I've weighed I can eat :)

Pre WI check says 11st 3.8lbs so looking like 2lbs off :)

0.5lbs off... as I suspected, another tiny loss :(

3lb off so far this week.mofficial weigh in tomorrow. 3st 9 so far. Very happy x

8st 1 1/2 this morning, that means I've got just under 2 lbs to lose to be back where I was two weeks ago tomorrow, must get back there!!!

Back