Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

A good night's sleep and a lot of wee later, I am only one pound up on last week. Better than five!!!

That must have been one hell of a wee! Lol

2lb up on yesterday and 0.5lb up on last weigh in... I get weighed tomorrow night, wish I hadn't looked now :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LisaM1977 said:
2lb up on yesterday and 0.5lb up on last weigh in... I get weighed tomorrow night, wish I hadn't looked now :(

Bear with it my lovely!!!! We've all been there!!!! Xxxx

11st 8.2lb :-D

-1lb from last week...... Miracles do happen!

Stayed the same this week for the first time in 13 weeks, but AF came back today for the first time since I got pregnant (14 months ago) so i'm happy with that. Will aim for a great loss next week to make up for it :) Going to do mostly green days this week with one red day tomorrow as that's how I usually get good results, would be amazing if I could get another 'first week' loss of 5lbs to get my 2 and a half stone award! I can only hope! xx

Dear scales.

You have been a friend for a while now but I must inform you that today you are being an a-hole or the highest degree. You tell me I'm a pound and a half up on weigh in. I do not like this, I kindly ask that you rectify this by tomorrow morning, Thursday at latest.
If not I may have to reconsider our relationship
Many thanks
Jen

Dear Jenna -

Sorry about this morning but sometimes I just wanna have a lie in and you and all your serial weigher mates are always hopping on and off me and all the other scales. We suffer abuse that you wouldnt believe and sometimes we just like to get our own back and give you a little shock mwah ha ha ha.

Sincerely,

Your scales

stivesliz said:
Dear Jenna -

Sorry about this morning but sometimes I just wanna have a lie in and you and all your serial weigher mates are always hopping on and off me and all the other scales. We suffer abuse that you wouldnt believe and sometimes we just like to get our own back and give you a little shock mwah ha ha ha.

Sincerely,

Your scales

Haha brilliant :)

stivesliz said:
Dear Jenna -

Sincerely,

Your scales

Haha that made me smile.. My scales did the same to me yesterday x

Back