Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

So:
11st 8.2lb yesterday &
11st 6.8lb today. . . .

Is that even possible?! Bearing in mind it's my TOTM...

I hope so. My scales have been spot on since January so far

2lbs down on Monday's official weigh in - right after a big fat bowl of soup and a pint pot of hit chocolate with 2 biscuits. I was undressed as I was getting in the bath, but am usually my heaviest at night. REALLY hope they're right and I'm on my way to a BIG loss on Monday!! Xx

Well I've blown off plans to go to the pub this weekend as I'm going to Dublin next Thursday so don't want to spend unecessary pennies as Dublin is bloody expensive grr! There's no reason for me not to be good...I just want to get in to the 8's so badly. It definitely won't be the next two weigh ins as 3lb is too much to ask this week and next week I FULLY intend on getting potato skins when we go to TGI's and have many, MANY glasses of wine :)

Well I've blown off plans to go to the pub this weekend as I'm going to Dublin next Thursday so don't want to spend unecessary pennies as Dublin is bloody expensive grr! There's no reason for me not to be good...I just want to get in to the 8's so badly. It definitely won't be the next two weigh ins as 3lb is too much to ask this week and next week I FULLY intend on getting potato skins when we go to TGI's and have many, MANY glasses of wine :)

Ahhh have one for me - actually have a couple for me lol

I am out for a meal on Saturday BUT I think I will behave - I think I will even resist the STP x

STP? It's either too early in the morning or I'm daft!!

I would usually try to pick well but I can't lie...TGI potato skins are my absolute favourite things in the world especially when I've added some sour cream! Is it wrong that it's only breakfast time and I could go a portion of them now? haha!

Any nice plans today, Liz?

STP = sticky toffee pudding - the best pudding in the whole world lol

No nice plans - I have to work grrrr x

Jenna88 said:

Dublin is bloody expensive, i agree! Do you live in Ireland? I know lots of places that do early bird deals in Dublin and all have healthy options so let me know if you would like some recommendations :)

I love Dublin as a tourist. I dragged my (then boyfriend now) husband around on public busses to see all the historical sites. The only other time I'd been was with my ex about a week before we broke up so it was nice to be there in a good mood!

Hey, I live in the North! I could totally get my friends to go somewhere healthy but it's a trip away, a one night treat so I'm giving myself the potato skins hehe! Thank you so much for the offer though :)

Ladies I am BUZZING! My new dress (which I'm wearing to the concert and night out in Dub) just arrived...I ordered in a size 10 and a 12...The 10 fits! OVER.THE.MOON!

Hey, I live in the North! I could totally get my friends to go somewhere healthy but it's a trip away, a one night treat so I'm giving myself the potato skins hehe! Thank you so much for the offer though :)

Ladies I am BUZZING! My new dress (which I'm wearing to the concert and night out in Dub) just arrived...I ordered in a size 10 and a 12...The 10 fits! OVER.THE.MOON!

How fabulous. Well done you! It's reading stuff like that that keeps me going.:)

Just weighed myself and wii fit board is saying 4lbs down on what I weighed on it on monday! It was 1lb off my official weigh in on Monday so hoping that means I'm at least 3lbs down still with half the week to go, I can do this!! :) xx

Back