Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm now just 1/4lb up from Monday's WI. Honestly can't fathom it! Got tonnes on this weekend so just going to see what Monday brings - no point stressing about it all weekend! lol.

10st 6 this morning, group said 10st 9.5lbs yest...why does there have to be such a difference?!

Anyway mine said 10st7 yest and I know that to get my stone award on group WI mine need to say 10st 5 or so. V annoying weighing myself and thinking yay then going to group and feeling 2-3 pounds heavier!

On the upside...my scales are bringing me ever closer to those 9s, I'm past the halfway mark now...this is where it has to get tough.

Scales are so annoying aren't they!

I'm at the 10 1/2 mark too and I'm finding it tough - it seems like my body has plateaued - damn thing! Might have to try some success express next week to give it a kick up the bum!

-1.5lb from yesterday morning weight in so I'm happy with that as long as it keeps going down for Monday evening official weigh in.

I'm with Jenna and Miss Corset though I think I have a bit further to go lol. Dying to see those 9s! If I really powered through I think I could hit around 10 by end of Nov then maybe see the 9s by Xmas...as it stands 10st is my Xmas goal so it'll be a nice boost if I get further.

Rofl, I am in hospital and they had to weigh me. Even illness can't stop the serial weigh ins.

Hope your ok! dont believe the scales! when i was in hospital i had to be weighed pre assessment, an they said i was +4lb from 2 days after weighing!! :( so i had chocolate as felt so c&*p which i then did gain 1lb! no chocolate i wouldnt of gained :mad:

Poor you, Gaz! Hope you're on the mend really soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
It's a case of waiting and seeing, pancreatitis caused by gallstones. Blinding pain when it happened now its just a case of resting and getting my vitals regularly monitored while drinking plenty of fluids.

We all need to step away from the scales...they obv don't improve our mood yet we can't keep away aghhh

Me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes good advice that, step away from those b***** scales!!!! What am I to do with you all, whip in hand and sharp stick!!! Throw them in the bin!!! Can hear you all now say, "yeh yeh yeh, hollys nan at it again" Ha ha. Remember, I am watching you all! (hope you all get good losses on W I day, seriously) xx :)

Agh, same as yday on my scales which is half a pound down on last weeks weigh in-that sounds good, but this is exactly what the little blighters did last week too. I don't want to sts, I want a loss. Even a tiny one :( I'm currently googling the life out of weight loss plateaus and coming up with very little new knowledge to get rid!

Back