Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Jenna88 said:
Holy good god! That Indian I scoffed last night must have had bits of lead in it as I'm 5lbs up on yday a weigh in! Someone shoot me.

If we shoot you you'll just end up with more lead in you! Just get yourself back on plan and those naughty but tasty pounds will go away soon!

+1lb atm :-(

Official weigh in at 5:30 today so half hour... My scales are showing 3lb loss! :-D chuffed with that! As long as it stays there!

0.5lbs off since last Monday's weigh in according to my wii as no official weigh in today. Not too bad seeing A's I've had one day off plan and been doing the 30 day shred :) xx

My official weigh in was tonight and lost 2.5lb so im happy with that! I'm rewarding myself tonight with sausages in French stick! Yummy!! Back in the red days and soup tomorrow! I've got 3lb to lose for my 4 stone award and hoping to do it next week.... Wish me luck!

Oh dear Jenna, keep off them damn scales, I dont know what I am going to do with you all!! (joking hun)!!! Just keep going, you will soon see the results you want, dont give up, drip drip every little half pound mounts up. A good loss on the cards next week if you stick to plan

Well the good news is that I'm 2 down from my mahoosive plus 3 yesterday thank goodness. Am still one up on last week's weigh in but I can live with that.

A miracle maintain or even more of a miraculous loss would be even better though for tomorrow x

Not as bad as you thought then Liz phew! I tried to send you a pm but it said youre all clogged up with @em! Perhaps thats where the weight is really ha ha!

Oh dear Jenna, keep off them damn scales, I dont know what I am going to do with you all!! (joking hun)!!! Just keep going, you will soon see the results you want, dont give up, drip drip every little half pound mounts up. A good loss on the cards next week if you stick to plan

To be fair, I deserve for the scales to be up...drank more vodkas than I should at the weekend and munched like a champion yday on everything that I shouldn't have. Having a v low syn week though to compensate and hope that it shows by Sunday! Thanks for the kind words though :)

Arghhh! The last few days I've been showing a loss of 2lbs which meant 2.5 stone award at WI tomorrow. Now showing as STS from last week :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm really guilty of daily weighing too, and this week the scales haven't moved all week, it's so annoying! 2days to WI so hopefully they'll shift soon...

I haven't had spaghetti hoops for years! I'm more of a baked beans kinda girl :) Might have to give 'em a go sometime though.

We're having turkey and feta burgers tonight - om nom nom!

Back