Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My scales this morning, show my five pounds lower than weigh in on Wednesday. If that is correct, I'm bang on 14 stone, a slither away from the 13s!

mine show 1lb up - how? in one day? :( :confused:

Because scales are sent to destroy us, Paula! Fear not, it'll be gone tomorrow...as long as you've been on plan don't worry :) In fact, don't worry anyways as you've a few days to catch up even if you have been off.

I wouldn't have minded if I had gone off plan but I was really good - even when 'dragged' to the chippie for lunch. Although I think the scales at WI showed me 1lb less than I thought I would be so maybe it just balanced itself out (or at least that's how i'm explaing it :giggle:)

I used to weigh myself everyday but since an uptake in exercise I don't focus on numbers as i know it does not reflact my body weight. Also i tent to binge if i see a weight gain so only do it once a week so i can just keep an eye on it once:)

Loving the scales this morning. I was fully expecting to see a gain as I had a day off plan yesterday were I ate far too much inc a big curry last night but weighing this morning I've lost 1.5 lb since yesterday. Woop woop! Back on red days now so hopefully that will continue to go down.

Jenna88 said:
Well, I'm off to bed before weigh in in the morning and its safe to say respiration would need to work wonders overnight lol!

Can't wait to start a new week

Good luck honey. You were so good for most of the week - really hope you get a good result x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG, Sarah that's fantastic :D I REALLY hope it shows at WI :D There's nothing quite compares to the thrill of hitting a new low on the scales (what sad lives we lead haha)
Was my official WI this morning and I could not be happier (unless of course I'd dropped 6lbs and hit target haha)I managed a STS. After my mental eating this week I was genuinely shocked.

Jenna88 said:
OMG, Sarah that's fantastic :D I REALLY hope it shows at WI :D There's nothing quite compares to the thrill of hitting a new low on the scales (what sad lives we lead haha)
Was my official WI this morning and I could not be happier (unless of course I'd dropped 6lbs and hit target haha)I managed a STS. After my mental eating this week I was genuinely shocked.

You're totally right - there's nothing like it and we are really sad for getting so excited!

Really pleased about your STS. I'm sure you'll do well this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back