Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Eeeeeee well this morning i broke the next stone barrier!! :-D just hope stays like that for Tuesday!

2lb off at WI :) I'm beginning to think that my scales have changed to 2.5 above the official ones (or possibly i just eat less on WI day!)

why is it that i cant stop weighing myself. its so depressing when you see even a pound up and uber exciting when u see a pound or more down.

weighing in the morning, weighing in the eveining. why cant i just stop and only weigh once a week???

Grr, weighed myself this morning and am up a pound since yesterday. I'm going out for dinner tonight, so was expecting a v small loss or sts at WI tomorrow, but now I think I'm going to get a gain. Which makes me think I might as well not bother making a good choice for dinner tonight and might as well eat more during the day. (Obviously I know this isn't the way forwards, but the scales have so much influence on mood and motivation!)

Yes they certainly do have influence on mood and motivation spikeysaurus! Get off them b***** scales, just weigh once a week! Pointy boots ready (I know its difficult though). I will be round with a big stick and cross arms as my little granddaughter says (hands on hips) ha ha! :)

I was really good and chose what I thought was the best option, turned out to be v oily and I was up 3 pounds this morning. No chance of not getting a gain tonight now. :-(

why is it that i cant stop weighing myself. its so depressing when you see even a pound up and uber exciting when u see a pound or more down.

weighing in the morning, weighing in the eveining. why cant i just stop and only weigh once a week???

im so the same! except its like 8 times or more a day!! there in my hallway downstairs so constant see an think 'oh il just have a peek' Also when i put away (down side of fridge) my son gets them out an takes them to the same spot i always weigh in an copies me!! hes only 17 months too!

im so the same! except its like 8 times or more a day!! there in my hallway downstairs so constant see an think 'oh il just have a peek' Also when i put away (down side of fridge) my son gets them out an takes them to the same spot i always weigh in an copies me!! hes only 17 months too!

Oh dear! :(

I weigh myself every morning, I know we're not supposed to but I like to keep track, there's no way I'd be able to wait a week! I have an 'official' weigh in day on Sunday

-1 since WI :) I'm out on Saturday night though and cocktails have been suggested (eek!!) so I can't see it staying that way !!

so as long as the cocktail has a fruit in the name it's ok then .... :giggle:

10st 3lb this morning on home scales!

Back