Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Thanks awesome honey, well done. Don't stress about tonight - just make the best choices you can and enjoy. Life's not worth loving otherwise!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i couldnt resist a peak, lost a pound since wed. I have entered the '13' stones :)

Thirteen stone thirteen lbs, in march i was twenty one stone nine...

I should have done this years ago.

2lbs up this morning, not surprised after yesterday! No control whatsoever over food today as currently en route to Peterborough for a family gathering where I've just been told this evening rather than going out to eat we are at the aunties for dinner so really no control at all! Need to get back on it tomorrow if I want this stone award back!

Weighed on my wii and it's showing that I should get my 3 stone award (and a total of 4 and a half stones lost) tomorrow, so fingers crossed that it's right! Will also see tomorrow if I win my group's Miss Slinky competition :) xx

Don't even get me started on what mine said this morning. I'm devastated. Gonna bury my head in the sand and hope I can redeem myself by next week!

Mind if I join you?!

Having such a crap morning. Got a trial of contact lenses this weekend and got them in and out fine but can't do it this morning.

Feeling totally fat and useless and just want to crawl under the duvet and tell the world to get stuffed!

Miss_Corset said:
Mind if I join you?!

Having such a crap morning. Got a trial of contact lenses this weekend and got them in and out fine but can't do it this morning.

Feeling totally fat and useless and just want to crawl under the duvet and tell the world to get stuffed!

Awk that's wick! Make room and we can have a DVD/ duvet day lol! I'm sat outside work! Here too early grr!

Duvet day sounds divine! I'm usually at work by now but today I don't feel like getting there even a second earlier than I have to!

Hope all goes well at your new school today :) xx

Well, after Saturday night i went from 2.5lb under WI to 1lb over :cry:
It was a really good night though :)

Popping in to say hi again ladies!

I'm seriously hoping for a drastic change in my weight this week, I was 8.6 on fri morning, skip forward to this morning after a rotten naughty weekend and I was 8.11!!!!
Eeeck, I need that lower for sure, just ran 10k but I need serious help in the eating department!

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight AT OFFICIAL WEIGH IN, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :) xx

Back