Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Stepped on the scales this morning and saw 10st 4lb! Hopefully can lose a bit more by Tuesday WI. (one lb lost since Wednesday morning) but if I don't lose like 3lb I'm never spending a fortune on overloading SS again haha :p

Speak for yourself Sarah, I'm reformed...I haven't weighed myself since my wi this morning. Out of fear haha nothing else, I know I'll be on them before the day is out.
I want to go to the gym today but that requires taking a shower and washing my hair to go and then doing it again when I come back...I am far too lazy and unhygienic to do that haha! jokes!

Jenna88 said:
Speak for yourself Sarah, I'm reformed...I haven't weighed myself since my wi this morning. Out of fear haha nothing else, I know I'll be on them before the day is out.
I want to go to the gym today but that requires taking a shower and washing my hair to go and then doing it again when I come back...I am far too lazy and unhygienic to do that haha! jokes!

Lol. I would totally go to the gym without washing my hair first. The most exercise I've had today is walking round the shops :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No it's actually DISGUSTING, people would leave as soon as they saw me (which may be a good thing haha) Need to go and get a new key cut for the house somewhere today as last weekend I managed to bring home my key ring but no bloody key..Stress!

Ha I don't worry about showering before going to the gym, obviously I do when I come back but I couldn't be bothered beforehand mainly because I get there for when it opens on a morning (go 3 times p/w) you can't get THAT bad if you've showered the night before :p

Scales are saying STS for now, buuutttttttt......... I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) Not bad to say I was a size 20-22! xx

That's awesome Sammy, well done! I'm still loving buying 12s :)

I've just weighed in and am amazed that I'm 3lbs down at 10st 3lbs. I couldn't be any happier right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10.3 this morning was 10.5 last weds fingers crossed for a loss tonight at WI!

i was sts on mine, which could be worse i suppose (but not good enough if i want to hit club 10 before xmas)

Back