Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Im 1.5lb on but 2.5lbs down this week need to put on haha, i cant believe im actually saying this lol

If I keep at this mornings weight I'll get my half stone on Monday. Fingers crossed!

i got through last week without weighing! :party0049: lost 3.5lb! :wee:

half way through this week with no peeking!! its so hard but my gosh i forgot the excitement of stepping on them scales at class :) roll on week 2 with no cheeky weighing

i never used to first we months of SW but then did everyday for past like 11 months! only cant as stole battery for kitchen weighing scales & cannot get battery out! pmsl

pmsl that explains it then and i dont think standing on the kitchen scales to weigh counts lol

pmsl! my little boy seems to think he can weigh himself on them though!! knows where i keep them but doesnt understand its for food lol.. il be ok as long as i dont buy more batteries.. x

Awww bless him - god i feel rough lol my hangover has kicked in and im feeling peckish now but dunno if i can face cooking anything lol

Oh my goodness the scales are looking good today! Hoping for a big loss this week after a few weeks of small losses, one small gain and a maintain! Have really stuck to plan and would love 2.5 off for my 2 stone award! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im a serial weigher! Its only my second week on sw, but i really haven't managed to stick to it very well this week and my scales say I've gone up a pound this morning :( i know they are the same to the sw scales from last week! Now I'm dreading tues and bit disappointed! Wanted 2 pounds off this week! :(

Piglet - today is a new day stick at it, eat lots of superfree and aim for damage limitation, if it was only 1 day you can pull that back good luck

Tmi but I bet if I weighed today or tomorrow I'd be up for a great result, had one of those Indian meal for 2 things that you heat at home at since 1am I've spent most of my time either on the loo or lying on the cold tiles. I've never ever felt this rough!

Prob should mention I didn't eat it all, it was for me and hubby ;-)

It's really bad but last time I got a bad sickness bug from school I was weighing all the time cos I enjoyed seeing such small numbers for the first time in ages haha! Dreadful! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back