Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Last week I had a small banana but in class the stand in consultant went on to sort of criticise them! I felt pretty bad actually!

what did she say? I sometimes have two a day! I love a banana with my porridge :)

She was just saying about them being full of sugar & being one to avoid eating too many of. I suppose she was trying to help saying ways where we might be going wrong if we are saying the same, ie eating too much fruit, too many carbs etc.

Maybe it was just me be being over sensitive but she really rubbed me up the wrong way how she was saying some of the things & I though she was having a dig, mentioning it immediately after I'd just eaten it. To be honest I'd have loved to have eaten a butter croissant & big mug of hot chocolate instead but thought I was doing the healthy SW option. .Lol.
( I wouldn't have really had the croissant & choc!)

I do know I shouldn't have too many bananas anyway (I'm diabetic) so only buy small ones & only 1-2 at a time as I'm really fussy & don't like any blemished/ripe ones.

Anyway they're gone now & I only have the apples, nectarines, strawberries & kiwi fruit to work my way through. :)

Hi bobbi

Lol. I think I'd have felt the same. My consultant sometimes, inadvently, rubs me up the wrong way:). I'm picky over bananas too, they have to be slightly under ripe. I can't stand soggy ones! I think we all know that everything in moderation. She was probably aiming it at all the newish members.

Xx

jane123 said:
Hi bobbi

Lol. I think I'd have felt the same. My consultant sometimes, inadvently, rubs me up the wrong way:). I'm picky over bananas too, they have to be slightly under ripe. I can't stand soggy ones! I think we all know that everything in moderation. She was probably aiming it at all the newish members.

Xx
hi Jane

It's good to know others are like me with them as my husband thinks I'm mad the time I spend choosing a couple of bananas :) . Mind you he hates even the smell of them so wouldn't understand. Lol.

Fortunately she was only standing in for our regular consultant last week so hopefully it will be back to normal Friday! Hurrah. :)
She's probably a very sweet person but just doesn't inspire me. Oh I do sound grumpy don't I? I'm not really, honest.

jane123 said:
As you know I'm one of the weighing daily camp, however, this week I'm away from home with no scales. I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms :eek:. Tomorrow I'm visiting a local Sw to get weighed but wi is in the evening and I usually get weighed at 10.30 in the morning! It'll be interesting to see what I weigh but I do feel whatever it is it won't be accurate. I know I can weigh about 4 lb heavier in an evening than a morning! I have therefore come to the conclusion I'd better stop eating and drinking at about 1 am ;).

What do other folk do on wi day?
Xx

I always WI on a Monday morning at home! I joined a class that was on a Wednesday night but I had to ask her not to she me what I weighed on the first week because I knew it would demotivate me! In so glad I did as when I went the following week it turned out the scales would have said a 9lb gain between the Monday morning and Wednesday evening!! X

As you know I'm one of the weighing daily camp, however, this week I'm away from home with no scales. I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms :eek:. Tomorrow I'm visiting a local Sw to get weighed but wi is in the evening and I usually get weighed at 10.30 in the morning! It'll be interesting to see what I weigh but I do feel whatever it is it won't be accurate. I know I can weigh about 4 lb heavier in an evening than a morning! I have therefore come to the conclusion I'd better stop eating and drinking at about 1 am ;).

What do other folk do on wi day?
Xx

Hi to everyone.

Well I went to wi and had sts. I'm very happy with that as I'm sure in reality that means a loss. We go home Saturday so I'll be straight on those scales Sunday morning :).

We go to America next Wednesday so, again, I'll be getting weighed in the evening the day before. Maybe that'll show a loss on this week ..... But to me it still won't be reality. I wonder if they'll have scales in the bathroom at the hotel in America!

Xx

The battery has gone on my weighing scales, and I am battling with myself whether to replace the battery, or not!:eek:

This thread is hilarious. I have to look at it when someone posts cos I know the feeling of the draw of the scales. I don't smoke or drink much but I think the scales in the corner of the bathroom for us must be what it's like for a drug addict to have heroin or cocaine in the corner of the room every time they go to the loo!! ;-) keep posting girls am loving the scale love/hate ;-)

Omg I step on the scales every bloody time I go past them!! Currently showing me as 1.5lbs heavier than weigh in on weds LOL

I'm fortunate though as, even though I get cross, I don't let it put me off plan in any way.

Back