Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well you lot, you do realise that since reading this thread I have been on my scales mid week, which I never did before!

There I've confessed!!!! ;)

I've got a busy day Friday , my usual weigh in day, so thought I'd go to the local meeting tomorrow. Better check weight today I though. Wish I hadn't! Showing me +1.5. :( I feel so gumpy & fed up!

I've lost 1 stone 3.5 lbs but still have a long, long way to go. Need to re-motivate myself. Shall I ditch the scales too then???

I weigh too often at least most days always in the morning before I eat as in my head that means I'll weigh the least. It is never good! I really want to get out of this habit. I'm doing sw at home so don't have to go and get weighed in front of people. Wish I could go to class but no such thing in Oz. right my aim is to not weigh for 2 days! I'll see how I go. Good luck everyone

Jenna88 said:
Ahh weighed in at 9st 5,5 this morn (official weigh in is sun) which is like 6.5lbs down.... Now I'm freaking out as I'm going out on sat night and it was my bloody idea! Let's hope my vodka syns take an extra day to catch up on me!

That's amazing, mossy!

Well done you! I'm 10.10 this morning so thinking there's a small chance of seeing a single figure after the 10 on Tuesday...!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mossy?! Damn you, iPhone predictive text! Clearly I meant missy! I think it's going to be one of those days...so glad it's Friday!

I'd love to be off so long I got bored! lol. Spent 3rd night sleeping on the sofa with our poorly kitty cat, but she's definitely feeling a bit better today, so I'm much happier. Very tired though! HEXA today is definitely going to be used for milk in coffee! xx

Miss_Corset said:
I'd love to be off so long I got bored! lol. Spent 3rd night sleeping on the sofa with our poorly kitty cat, but she's definitely feeling a bit better today, so I'm much happier. Very tired though! HEXA today is definitely going to be used for milk in coffee! xx

Aww bless you, glad the cats on the mend :)
Oh don't worry as soon as I'm back to work ill wanna be off again haha

Yes, me :) I wake up, go to the bathroom, then come back into my bedroom, pull my scales from under my bed, and weigh myself before I get dressed practically every morning.

Yes, me :) I wake up, go to the bathroom, then come back into my bedroom, pull my scales from under my bed, and weigh myself before I get dressed practically every morning.

That's pretty much my routine too. Except our scales are on the bathroom floor - looking at me while I brush my teeth! :)

I must admit to being a serial weigher and for me personally i find it really helps me but I'm having a little experiment and not weighing myself til wi at class...eeeek!

I'm banning the scales for a week or as long as I possibly can as I'm getting obsessive and with some of my past eating disorder issues I need to change this habit

Back