Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I have thrown my scales as each time I weighed it said I had put on and I had lost so thought not worth it, as it will put me off going. They didn't even add the same amount each time! Prob the wonky floors in our house too does not help!

I can't help but weigh myself everyday :/ I do try not to but they just stare at me! This is the first week I have stayed the same wieght tho n not fluctuated :) so am happy! Just 5pounds to go n il be under 10stone for the first time in 2 years! Eeeeeeeekkkkk :)

I am definately an every day morning weigher. The scales I have are v accurate and read the same as the sw ones, they live next to the shower so I hop on them before my shower. This morning I hurled some abuse at them and told them where to go as they showed me 2 lbs heavier than Monday night at class!! I'm
Not happy but I've still got 6 days to get it off and some more as I Want my award next week! Stupid bloody scales!

I had a sneaky weigh this morning too and was annoyed at my scales when they told me I had put a pound on since yesterday! I want to lose a 1.5lb this week to get to me 1st loss!! Better be good.....

I'm up a bit from yesterday but I did have a Chinese last night after a successful WI so will hopefully be off by tomorrow!

Well done on your weigh in! I was really good yesterday and even went for a run so feeling quite annoyed at the scales grr!

My scales say I have lost four pounds since yesterday evening. Considering today is weigh in, and i need 3 1/2 pounds for my Six Stone award, all I can say is, "scales, you better not be lying to me!".

gazter said:
My scales say I have lost four pounds since yesterday evening. Considering today is weigh in, and i need 3 1/2 pounds for my Six Stone award, all I can say is, "scales, you better not be lying to me!".

Good luck that's a fantastic achievement whether or not you get it tonight.

Been good as gold (as usual lol) but my scales don't seem to be willing to budge downwards at all this week! Boo!

But as long as I stay the same at least, no real dramas. Fingers crossed I drop 2lbs overnight though as I really want my next certificate( I'm such a child whem it comes to collecting shiny things and coloured certificates hehe!) :)

Done it again but gone from 10 stone 4.4 to 10 stone 3.8 Yey :) haven't been for any runs this week just a swim last night so that's pretty good! Xx

Back