Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Woo hoo! Fab it's great when you get under the next number. :)

it sure is! been there once before, my 1stone award was as 11st12 but was only there for a week or so then went straight back over the 12s again. hope to hang around a bit longer once im back there this time! :) xx

stivesliz said:
Well you'll all LOVE this lol - according to my scales I am 7 UP since Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:s oh Liz! Sure that's not a true reading. Blow a big raspberry at your scales and get on the superspeeds, water and slimmatee :) xx

Liz, ditch them b***** scales, not doing you any good!!!! Now you have been told :( (Aw dont let it get you down, they must be wrong). Sending hugs and positive S W vibes! xx

glad i'm not the only one that constantly weighs herself. i like to know that its going in the right direction and weekly weigh ins wont do it. lol

I saw this thread am immediately ad to weigh myself...I started Monday and have lost NOTHING so far!

So disappointing!

catz_marr said:
I saw this thread am immediately ad to weigh myself...I started Monday and have lost NOTHING so far!

So disappointing!

Don't worry about it. Try to drink more water and eat more super free food and you should see movement by Monday :)

I go on the Wii every day and always weigh myself. I only let the results act positively on me i.e. if it says I have gained I think right I need to rein back to put that right, if it says I've lost I think yay keep going!

What DOES get to me is when it gives my Wii Fit age as 28 one day and 42 the next lol

P.S. My Wii Fit appears to be pretty much in sync with SW scales at class.

Don't worry about it. Try to drink more water and eat more super free food and you should see movement by Monday :)

Superfree, fruit/veg, yes? I'm defo following the plan correctly....one thing I'm not doing is using my daily sins- I have a wedding on Saturday so have been saving them just I case I need them....this is ok tho right?!

catz_marr said:
Superfree, fruit/veg, yes? I'm defo following the plan correctly....one thing I'm not doing is using my daily sins- I have a wedding on Saturday so have been saving them just I case I need them....this is ok tho right?!

Some people can get away with syn saving whilst others can't. You should really try and use at least 5 a day to stop feeling deprived and you will probably be surprised to hear the amount of times people cut out their syns thinking they will lose quicker, stall then start using them and the weight falls off. As you've already saved till now carry on as you were but I would suggest if you don't get a loss at weigh in to use your syns daily. X

catz_marr said:

Yeah, at least a third of your plate as fruit and veg :)

It's okay to save your syns, some people do and some people don't. I'm very much a syn user per day!

Can't weigh in till Tuesday so we shall see!

Thanks for your comments!

Still 11st 9lb :)
Going away for a week tomorrow and am seriously considering takin my scales.... I will get withdrawals!

Back