Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

just sneaky weighed on the wii, pre today's official weigh in. It says 15st2., one pound off, and the day has only just begun.

Up a quarter pound on yesterday but I feel my pizza might have something to do with that even though I was good yesterday and what's a quarter pound anyway? :D

11st 9.25lb

My scales have told me I weigh between 11.13 and 12.2 when I got up today and they are 2-3 pounds lighter than those at my weigh in!!
Why do I keep on using them ?

RawrGirl is missing her scales lately...even though she knows they play evil mind games with her. Mostly she's glad they're gone, but sometimes it gets hard "hoping" she's losing. Her measurements haven't changed...since Friday, lol.

Grrr.

RawrGirl said:
RawrGirl is missing her scales lately...even though she knows they play evil mind games with her. Mostly she's glad they're gone, but sometimes it gets hard "hoping" she's losing. Her measurements haven't changed...since Friday, lol.

Grrr.

Good idea get rid of the scales!!!

Quick question for you all. As I weigh myself about 10 times a day and I know what weight I am when going to bed and get up in the morning.....is there anything you eat that makes you heavier the next morning and vice versa?

I find that the morning after eating something with rice I am at my heaviest and the mornings after having my fav homemade burgers topped with onions, mushrooms and cheese with SW chips I am my lightest.

Anyone else notice anything like this?

Down a quarter pound from yesterday and back to what I was at WI. Had a lot of crap yesterday so I'm surprised I'm down at all!

11st 9.25lb

Ok I'm down to 11st 7.8 this morn but that's still a gain on last weigh in :-( need a miracle before Sunday to lose 2.8lbs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So my scales originally told me I was 14st today, which I find difficult to believe given yesterday I was 11st 9!

Tried again and it's showing 11st 8.25

I weighed on the Wii Fit, I have lost 1.5lb, keeping those pounds off!

I have discovered......that I weigh 400 gm less after my early morning swim.....every day I check my weight after the loo....then I drive the kids to school and come back home for a swim. After my shower, I check my weight and always down 400 gm......

My scales are so kind I'm at 13.1.5 today and official wi at Sw was 13.5.5 - but I am guaranteeing that I will be back up at 13.5 by wi it happens all the time it's so unfair! X

Love my scales today 11st 4.4 so all going in the right direction!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am, I tend to weigh myself anything from 2-4 times a week. However i did try not to wi between weigh ins and i did find that i was more positive because i didnt know what i weighed, but this only lasted a couple of weeks and i reverted back to being a serial weigher!

Just weighed myself after a very bad week again and hormones being up the creak (sp) and ive stayed the same! 13st13 Yay, im loving my scales today :flirt2:

Back