Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I weighed this morning & was +1.5 lbs! :( don't know why as I've been ok this week. Not totally on plan but ok. Will just have to see what tomorrow show's. (

In super duper excited today! Brothers wedding tomorrow so travelling there tonight and scales this morning said 11st13! That's only 1lb away from being back at my 1stone award! Eeeek! :D I'm fully aware that the weekends shenanigans will likely lead to a gain but Monday but I've been really good up till now to minimise the damage. So excited! Xx

Thanka Jenna- coming from someone who can rock a stunning dress like you can I take that as a compliment of the highest form! Will post some pics from the day afterwards. Just so excited! I know I'm finishing work early but I have no idea what time as I've got to wait for the boys grandparents to come and take over, they'll get here when they get here, aaargh the suspense! :)

4 lb ON!!!!!!!!!
:'( :'(
Lost for words!!!

im the same, well 3lb on??! WHY i have no clue! 100% since tues weigh in!! :(

Yep, sometimes I even weigh myself twice a day! But my weight fluctuates a lot... From one day to the next I can be 4 or 5lbs heavier, I'm guessing its water retention as my scales also measure fat & water percentages and the water one changes a fair bit too.

Although its depressing seeing my weight go up on some days, the main thing is that its slowly but surely going steadily down over time.

because the scales like to be little f*&^&*s when we serial weigh! Hope it comes off asap, Jess

furious.gif indeed!!! they are very evil.. hoping next weigh in tonight before tea it will be lower! Its so strange how in the morning you can be say -1lb. yet come night time be +2lb! so strange how the body works with weight like that

It's a pain in the ass! I've had a bowl of shreddies and a bowl of melon, pineapple and apple today and I'm 2lbs heavier than I was this morning. I sure as hell haven't eaten two pounds of food but the body likes to mess with my head. Grr! Is it just me or when the scales say you're heavier even by half a pound you look in the mirror and 'look fatter'. I know rationally that it's not the case as the chances of 1-2lbs showing on your body is slim but still!

ScarlettStar86 said:
In super duper excited today! Brothers wedding tomorrow so travelling there tonight and scales this morning said 11st13! That's only 1lb away from being back at my 1stone award! Eeeek! :D I'm fully aware that the weekends shenanigans will likely lead to a gain but Monday but I've been really good up till now to minimise the damage. So excited! Xx

Ooh hope it all goes well and you have a fab time. Was just wondering how your mum is doing as might have missed if you posted about her cos you were a bit worried she might not make it to the wedding? And if you get the chance a pic of the final look? Enjoy! :)

outrage!! only lost .4 of a pound, had to sit and be miserable while my oh has tirmasu and i have fruit, saved all my syns for wine tomorrow and now tempted to stay in as weight loss so poor this week!!! grrrr!!!

Claree__x said:
Just curious, does anyone else have the weight watchers scales? Is there a way to turn them on without banging them off the ground lol?

Lol I know it's weird having to do that isn't it lol! Everybody in my house knows when I'm getting on the scales! Lol

Back