Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I was the lightest I've been in months this morning, 9 stone 7.25lbs to be exact lol.
im praying to god that tomorrow weigh in will show some good results and I achieve my half a stone award x

Good luck to eveyone with their official weigh un's tomorrow, I'm hoping for a sts myself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My official weigh in yesterday was 14st7.5lbs. I just weighed myself again after getting home from work and am 14st5.5! That would mean total loss of 2stone and just 1lb off my SW 1 stone award! Oh god, I need this so bad - must must must have a good week and keep this going as I'm not going to count it unless it shows up in next Monday's weigh in.

Oh also, I measured my waist and have lost 6 inches since the Summer!

2lbs down so far. Weigh in tomorrow.

Today I hate being a serial weigher!! Very very naughty yesterday! Ha ha! Just makes me be extra good today though xx

Currently 15st 6.5lbs

Course you will Jenna you have another 2 full days ahead of you to stick to plan - good luck

I thought that Hollyanne but lost 0.5 so you never can tell good luck

I've called target this week, I am going to lose the last 7lb just not this side of new year, going to 'Loosen my corset' as my C says but ill be staying to plan just having the extra B's to maintain for a while until decide to lose the last 7lb :p

Back