Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I was at 14st 4.4lbs this morning, amazing! Except, I doubt it'll stay like that as I've been out for dinner for the last two nights and out for drinks tonight. But either way, that's the lowest number my scales have shown me in years! Yay!

Had a bad day yesterday and thought the scales would upset me today but they showed a 3lb loss since yesterday morning. Scan bran can't be THAT good!

Me and my scales are not friends! :(

I also weigh everyday but find i stay the same and drop the last few days before wi, im moving out in January I may just forget to pack my scales

Ive been out on my xmas to today - lots of vodka and my starter and main meal - came home stripped off and went straight on the scales lol .... I cant help myself

Ha ha! Eeeeee what you like. I've used all my calories up for day and I'm dying for egg on toast. Only thing that's stopping me is the thought of the scales in the morning after my strip/toilet routine. Lol. X

Currently 15st 6.5lbs

I darent think about the damage over xmas Jenna lol - ill take whatever happens and get back into gear afterwards. We can do it

9st 11lb today on the scales after seeing 9st 12lb the last few weeks, that is after I have decided temporarily set target, typical! :p

What you lot like eh??? As my little granddaughter would say " I will get my cross arms out" ha ha! And a whip at the ready, oh matron he he!

Oh my giddy aunt lol been for an Indians tonight - not been in long and its affected my IBS - needless to say the scales came out after I got rid of the curry I know Too much info lol

Back