Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Having read the three "the hunger games" books, can I just say:
"may the scales be ever in your favour"

my scales have not been playing fair this week so i'm really confused as to what will be tonights result at wi, think i'll be lucky to scrape a tiny loss!

If my scales aren't lying then at tonight's WI I am in with a chance of losing 2.5lbs. Which would mean I have lost 2st8lbs in total (since joining Slimming World 1st time) and get my 1 stone award (since joining the second time!)

*please be right please be right* I am part ridiculously excited to go tonight but part freaking out.

Haven't been on mine yet and I actually don't want to! We'll see how long that lasts for...

I have been hopping on and off mine all day. I may have to dispose of them!
I only started doing it last week and I think I'm going to nip it in the bud before it turns into an obsession! I was driving myself crazy and proof it's not good for you- my scales said 0.5 off half hour before WI, official WI said 1.5 off! I had been worrying about it all week and I could do without it!

I'm Tanya and I'm a scale addict

I was actually weighing myself 50 times a week, plus :( obsessive

I got weighed on Tuesday night and haven't stood on a set of scales since :D just thought I'd share :)

Hi nice to see you're back x

hey matey! how goes it? :)

I flit in and out- got bored, came back, got bored again, came back again- still on plan though- still going to group- even though i have been tempted to flit to Southport every so often since my bezzie mate is now a fully fledged sw consultant :D

Hello! This is my first post here, except from my introduction. I am a TERRIBLY serial weigher. I do it every morning. And I measure around my stomach, too. I usually fluctuate between 151.8lbs to 149.2 lbs. It's SO annoying. I really just want to get into the 140s and stay there, and then I'll have my motivation back!

hey matey! how goes it? :)

I flit in and out- got bored, came back, got bored again, came back again- still on plan though- still going to group- even though i have been tempted to flit to Southport every so often since my bezzie mate is now a fully fledged sw consultant :D

Hi,have been faffing around since sept!!!:-( but this week somethings clicked and on for 100% week,hope it shows on the scales on saturday!;-)
Glad your well and keep up thr good work. X ann

Hi,have been faffing around since sept!!!:-( but this week somethings clicked and on for 100% week,hope it shows on the scales on saturday!;-)
Glad your well and keep up thr good work. X ann

Ps will own up to being a serial weigher :D

Back