Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I lost 2lb at official weigh in, chuffed :D 3.5lb to target!

You had a great day food wise yesterday, i suppose its one of the downfalls of weighing in every day. I find mine goes from 14st 9lbs to 14st 11lbs at least once a week and ive eaten more or less the same. Chin up though :)

Thanks babe, I've eaten really well the last two weeks so hope those scales are good to me tomorrow xxx

I just had a cheeky pre bath weigh and I am down one - I just remembered that its THAT time of the month ( mid cycle for me ) when I dont lose so a STS will be acceptable, honest, no nooooooo it wont bother me at ALL lol grrrrrrrrr

Good luck Hun I'm sure you'll do great xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks babes - I have been really good this week but if I STS I will take it on the chin(s) - am off out tomorrow night so may drown my sorrows though lol

I have weigh in tomorrow too, but I can't drink until jan is over as I'm still doing the cancer research Dryathlon lol.
Oh and I'm about to go ;) for the third time today so that should help lol xxx

Hello - my name is Sheila and Im a serial weigher lol

It just goes to show we shouldnt as mine were so far out tonight 5 mins before WI they said 1 off @ WI it was 3.5 off . I still wont chuck em lol

Lol that is so true, less than an hour before WI mine said 0.5lbs off- official WI said 1.5lbs off!

My friend finished work early just to go home and use her scales as she wanted 1.5 off tonight to get her 2st I met her to go to class and said well what did they say? she said they were hovering between 1.5 and 2 lol we got to WI and the scales said 1 off so the woman at the scales said go get a wee lol. She did and got back on the scales and got her 1.5 haha

Oohh my scales are showing 12st 7.25lbs!!

Need that quarter of anpoundnoff by WI tonight to get my 3stone award!

You'll do it babe. Keep me updated xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well my scales are still showing the same as Mon so either they better be broken or show a huge loss by next Monday as I've been so good it'd make a nun embarrassed!

Back