Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

well done :D lol they do say dont use your own, Mine showed a loss of 1 last week SW ones showed a loss of 3.5 - ill take that thank you lol

I used to weigh myself everyday and found that each day I weighed more, I ended up eating more. I made a New Year resolution to stop weighing myself and so far so good. I have said that I will weigh every 2 weeks just so I know if I am on the right track or not and I think its really helping me. I dont go to a class so thats my self disapline!!!

Love this thread! This is my third week of slimming world and I am a scales addict. I have even stopped putting them away. It's crazy how different parts of the day can make such a difference. I am realising that I am always lb or so heavier about an hour or so after getting up even without eating or drinking...I might try rolling out of bed straight to weigh in tomorrow to make sure I get my half stone award lol.

A sneaky pre-WI shows 0.5 off, which is exactly the same as what my scales said last week before WI and I actually lost 1.5 at official WI so fingers crossed the same happens tonight! X

I read this thread but have never wanted to admit I get on my scales as often as a I do lol. My scales weigh me about 2lb heavier than sw, so they said 11.4 last week and then sw said 11.2, mine now say 11.2 which is fab coz I could b on for achieving target come monday :-D last night tho my scales said 11.7 what the hell do I eat in a day that weighs that much lmao, got back on this morn n back to 11.2 thankfully :) good luck fellow weighers, may it scales b ur friend today xx

Back