Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Wed - 13st 8lbs
fri - 13st 5lbs
sun - 13st 3lbs

its my first week

Thank you texts but I'm actually doing it from home for now, I actually didn't believe SW would work because it seems too much food, kicking myself now as it looks like I would've had a good WI. I just wanted to try it out first then join group but the thing now I'll probably have a poor second week and look bad in group "/

MrsQ - I think if you read peoples diaries and look at pictures and stories you will see the plan does work :D thats the beauty of it, there is so much choice of free foods you should never feel hungry and can confidently lose weight knowing that its all free. I personally could not manage without going to a group, but I know lots do it from home.

12st 4.5lb this morning. Thats 1.5lb down since WI on Thursday ?

Fingers crossed I have a good loss on Thursday!

Texty I feel like all I've done since Wednesday is read this forum and I'm amazed! It seems perfect, I haven't felt hungry at all and also I feel like I'm not missing out on anything. It's a healthy lifestyle not a diet in my opinion with the added bonus of weight loss, I feel like its something I will continue with after target aswell and also it's suitable meals for the whole family. For almost a year now I've been wanting to try it but kept thinking it was too good to be true and that it wouldn't work for me personally as I'm a slow loser after the first week or so unless I seriously cut back the calories. So far so good though. And because I feel like I'm not on a diet I could even cope with a slow loss as its worth a slow loss just to feel normal

Yayyyyyyyy fitty way to go girl hope its a good WI for you hun.

Mrs Q - you will become addicted to minis like the rest of us lol, there are so many threads with recipes, ideas and inspiration, you can literally spend a whole day on here and still not have read everything.

Your doing great, and your right its a healthy way of life not a "diet", Ive never been one for experimenting and trying new things, hence putting the weight on as I would stick to the same "fattening/unhealthy meals", now I literally do a SW shop for me and my OH will try most things.

My son on the other hand isnt to ready to try the things I make lol , hes a convenience food addict and no matter how much I tell him how bad it is, he never seems to listen, at the moment build wise he can afford not to listen as he is built like a pencil, however I do try and tell him about cholesteral for his heart etc - what do i know eh Im just a mam and a nag lol.

Oh dear I've just polished off a bag of Twirl bites :( I'm far too scared to have a peek at the scales tomorrow! Damn TOTM and all these stupid hormones making me want chocolate!

I know how you feel. My son won one of those giant dairy milks at the arcade yesterday and it's my totm so just couldn't resist :(

I've eaten my own body weight in chocolate today and I just can't seem to stop!!
Seriously I've had a curly Wurly, several (ahem!) Ferrero Rochers, a whole bag of Twirl bites, plus half a bar of Dairy Milk (the massive bar!)
I'm out of control!

Thats a serious choccy addiction you got going on there hun lol ive just had a curly wurly too. I can have choccy in the house for weeks and not touch it, then I have a binge and want it all lol.

Thats a serious choccy addiction you got going on there hun lol ive just had a curly wurly too. I can have choccy in the house for weeks and not touch it, then I have a binge and want it all lol.
Lol I need chocolate. Every day!
I'm usually very satisfied with a curly Wurly every day but when it's TOTM my chocolate addiction just gets out of control!

Back