Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm loving my scales today! They did the right thing by giving me a shock on Monday morning when I weighed in after a couple of weeks of being massively off plan and was 10.7 but I saw 10.4 this morning so hopefully I can keep up the momentum. :D

Doing a big SF shop on Monday night was definitely a good move and it's keeping me well and truly on track.

13st 9 today, hoping to lose another half pound Before Monday!

I'm loving my scales today! They did the right thing by giving me a shock on Monday morning when I weighed in after a couple of weeks of being massively off plan and was 10.7 but I saw 10.4 this morning so hopefully I can keep up the momentum. :D

Doing a big SF shop on Monday night was definitely a good move and it's keeping me well and truly on track.

Wondered where you had been Hun x

Mine said 1 on, got to WI and it was 2 on! Grr!

I've recently started SW and I have locked my scales away. I don't want to weigh every day. Every other diet I've ever been on, i've always w2eighed at least twice a day. It's ridiculous, it just made me sad!! hehe

Absolutely gutted!! Scales have been nice ALL week saying 2 1/2 off, then today, day of WI, It's become * week and the scales sat STS!!!

My scales are being good to me this morning after an awful week, showing -3lbs. Official WI today so we'll see.

I'm going to eat so much super free my scales are going to be nice to me! And I'm not going near near them until at least Sunday!
Famous last words and all that... Lol

So my home scales said 8.5 yesterday and at weigh in I was 8.6 rrsulting in a STS which I was gutted with.

This morning mine are showing 8.3!

Decided to take up the scan bran challenge this week, see if it will counteract the effect of the tablets i'm on, I had 1 this morning and I actually quite like it, does that make me super weird????!!!!

So my home scales said 8.5 yesterday and at weigh in I was 8.6 rrsulting in a STS which I was gutted with.

This morning mine are showing 8.3!

Decided to take up the scan bran challenge this week, see if it will counteract the effect of the tablets i'm on, I had 1 this morning and I actually quite like it, does that make me super weird????!!!!
I've never had it, although I have a pkt in my cupboard that I've never used!
Does it taste like Ryvita?
And what is the scan bran challenge? Eat it until its coming out of your ears? Lol

Another quarter on this morning :'(

I hate my scales this morning but tomorrow ill love them cause I'm going to be super good today and hopefully see a loss tomorrow! X

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

My bathroom scales have now disappeared from the bathroom, I asked my husband to hide them yesterday evening and he has duly obliged. I nearly gave myself a nervous breakdown yesterday because of obsessive weighing (like four times a day) so I have decided to just go with the weekly WI and see how I go. I was 4lbs up on the scales yesterday morning and 2.5lbs down at official WI last night.

It was weird being in the bathroom this morning just before I left for work. I figured to myself that by 8.45am this morning when I left for work I would have already weighed myself twice had the scales been there. A bit strange but liberating too, I just can't put myself through the obsessive weighing anymore!

Back