Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I am too a serial hopper, I'm not confident about tonight, as it's star week as from this morning lol :-! X

I have to admit I do tend to weigh myself when I go to the loo but I aren't really bothered about what they say! As you said, our bodies naturally change which causes fluctuation. Personally I don't think you can really see results until the 7th day of the week! Today it says I've lost half a pound but I know I've done better than that because I've had an amazing week on plan! However I will keep you updated - weigh in tonight ;) x

Good luck hunny, I hate weighing on a Monday, after the weekend,

OMG I LOVE my scales today!!
They are saying 4 down from last Wednesday's WI!!!

Everything crossed they say the same on Wednesday! X

Yeah me too, but it kind of makes me behave over the weekend ;) and thank you! x

Yes, I agree, but it be nice to have a Chinese once or twice without worrying will it be still on hips!! X

Aarrggghhh official WI day at home and scales been showing 11.1 1/4 for last 3 days and today..... 11.2 3/4!!!!
It's still a 1lb down from last week but was hoping the 11.1 was here to stay this week!!!!

Mine are still saying 4 down... I'm praying they stay like that tomorrow!

I have my fingers crossed for you Texty!

Thanks hun - I have mine and all 9 good toes crossed lol .

I hope your scales arent lying to you :D as you will be sooooooooo close to target good luck

3 quarters up this morning but I came on last night so not gonna let it bother me

Mine were 0.5lb up this morning. As they always seem to be on weigh day.. Official weigh in tonight. If i don't fluctuate more than 1.5lb I will get my one and a half stone loss sticker. :) but will only mean a 0.5lb loss again for the 2nd week running,

Mine were 0.5lb up this morning. As they always seem to be on weigh day.. Official weigh in tonight. If i don't fluctuate more than 1.5lb I will get my one and a half stone loss sticker. :) but will only mean a 0.5lb loss again for the 2nd week running,

It's still a loss which I keep telling myself - 1.5 stones is bloomin AMAZING!!!!! well done you loss or no loss tonight that is an amazing feat!

Mine have been showing 3lb up for a few days :( Finally this morning showed 1lb loss so fingers crossed for thurs morning, i need at least 1.5 off this week for my stone.

Back