Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I used to but this time round im not doing it. It doesnt do me any favours at all. I used to freak out if i wasnt what i wanted to be before my weigh in and i never ate which only resulted in me not actually losing the weight i should have been.

so now i just resist the temptation of weighing in before my class. just the same as resisting the temption of eating bread or chocolate lol scales dont taste good so its easier lol

I used to as well, first time round, but I found that my weight on my scales didn't tally with the SW scales, so sometimes I thought I'd lost but according to SW I'd gained or STS. It was too disheartening.

I don't trust my scales, had a really rough 2 weeks and didnt go to group, went on scales and +5lbs!!! Thankfully went to group and was only .5lb gain. Therefore I am not trusting my scales again...

im teriible, weight myself too much and know it doesnt help but cant help it! Only got 1.5 to go so been trying to add loads of superfree to meals to boost loss this week and superfree soup for lunches, had naughty night on Sat at friends with wine but even that hasnt bought me close to my syn allowance this week, yet got on scales and am 1lb up :( hoping thats not the case when i weigh on Thurs!

I was weighing 2-3 times a day, then cut it down to once a day, now trying to only do it once every couple of days. I'm going home to stay with my parents today for the rest of the week, so won't have an option - their scales are really old and totally inaccurate so won't be able to use them to gauge my weight :-(

I do it every day just can't help it. I try to do it only in the morning when I wake up. I know I shouldn't but really can't help it.

1lb off for me at official weigh in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still saying 11st 7... Maybe they're broken?? (I'm hoping lol)

I think being a serial weighter has its advantages I now understand that I fluxate as much as 1.5 kg during day depending on when I get weighed and some clothes weight that.much. Plus I go up 1-2 kg at that time of the month and weight just drops off later.
I've lost 2kg so far this week and official WI Saturday.

Well my scales seem pretty in sync with SW ones as just before WI last night they said 11st 6.4 and I officially weighed in at 11st 6.5!!
And for the last 6 weeks they have been within 1/2 a pound of the SW ones so I shall keep stepping on them!

Argh! All week I have been showing a loss of 3lb. Today, which is WI day, my scales only show a 1lb loss. :-(.
Just have to hope that the SW scales show less

Well I have gone 5 weeks without serial weighing (didnt bring scales to new house!) and I have been horrendous - I've gained or stayed the same every week! For me I think I need a midweek weigh to keep me on track.

Have a new set of scales coming with my asda shopping tonight! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back