Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

0.5lb on, grrr 11 weeks till my hols, weight leave my body!!!

Urgggg I had too many heb's today and no syns left so technically I blew it!
Oh no! Well at least all that extra fibre will make you 'go' haha!

Good luck for tomorrow!

11st 3.6 this morning, so in range but SW usually weighs me 1/2lb heavier :( sure it's TOTM that's scuppering my plans! Oh well will find out tonight!

Oh no! Well at least all that extra fibre will make you 'go' haha!

Good luck for tomorrow!

I needed a bit more than luck! Still 8.3 on my scales, my targets 8.2 at sw scales so fingers crossed I'm ok, and if not i totally deserve it!

I've got a stressful week coming up what with my 2yr old going into hospital for an operation and I've still got 2 puddings and cheese leftover from the party, there was a lot more but I threw it out! Anyway I've decided to do what you said, be an angel for 5 days and then enjoy the cheese and some pudd the night of the op, we won't be back till late so a quick meal and a nice one will be well enjoyed!

How's your scales this morning?x

Big shock on weigh in day this morning. 8lbs gain WTF. I havent even been over bad!

gazter thats horrible, hopefully just a blip, look forward to next week and dont lose hope!!! :) *hugs*

eek, i saw the 11's this morning. fingers crossed theyre still there for WI tomorrow :)

-1lb at official WI last night, giving me my 3 & 1/2 award. 1lb to target, I can almost smell those extra HEX's lol! :D /sad.

Mean scales back to 10st 2.0 again this morning, most bizarre. Just had a chocolate orange attack so not so good today - why oh why did I put one in the fridge and leave it open at my eye level? Idiot :sigh:

Technically 2 on but she muddled up my target so let me have target as 11.3 which is what I weighed in at tonight so a maintain! :)
Going to be good as can be, away for a few days and there will be alcohol so we will have to see how it goes!

As long as your happy with that target that's great! You can still lose the 2 lb you technically gained plus 1 more couldn't you.

I had my treat night after weigh in and ready for a 100% day today!!!

Yes I'm very happy with that :) I think 11.1 was more challenging to maintain- at least with 11.3 I can go up to 11.6 and down to 11 so its a good place :)
I had treat night too- gets it out of my system and ready for a 100% day today :)

Back