Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well I was looking on the site and the things I was looking at (like the flapjacks and sweet things) turn out to be like 100-200 kcals each and since I hardly ever use more than 5 syns a day (unless there is chocolate involved!) and have a second hex b I feel I don't need for many syns (not something I do purposefully) so I thought I could use my syns on healthier snacking especially at night!

11st 3.4 this morning phew! One day on plan has clearly helped, a green day today, hoping for minimal gain tomorrow night

13st 13.3 today :) I should hopefully have a 4lb loss for tomorrow's WI.

9st 2.0lb this morning, WI tonight! (-0.8 from yesterday) hope I haven't lost though on the scales tonight ;(

After yesterday's slightly surprising maintain at 10st on the official scales at WI, home scales were showing 9st 12.6 this morning woooooohooooo!!!!

Finally I've seen those 9s!! I thought I would be stuck forever at 10st :D

Good thing is that normally official scales weigh me less than home scales so I'll be crossing everything this week hoping that I'll still be seeing 9s next Monday ;)

Hopefully this means I'm back to the usual routine of dropping the lbs the day after weigh in rather than staying practically the same for the last month nearly - I'd be very happy with that.

Needless to say I'll be going back to watching those scales like a hawk all week now and my calm, serene life of not weighing at home has gone back out the window :D

I was a bit disappointed to have sts after a god day yesterday, lets hope they budge for tomorrow's weigh in or I'm looking at a gain :-(

Omg I'm not alone! I can't get over how many different numbers I see in a week!

Hoping for a lb loss Tomorrow official wi let's hope they don't jump up! X

Back