Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Ffs I'm going over syns every dam day.

What's wrong with me! I worked hard to get to target and I'm ruining it.

Ate/ drank way more bad stuff than originally planned, god help me! x.x

I have to without scales until Monday morning!! How will I cope???

So basically yesterday probably consisted of over my weekly syns!

B: 2 weetabix, 100ml 1% milk, banana, Danio yoghurt (blueberry)
L: (m&s) toasted tea cake with butter (one little pack for each slice) & jam, slice of cake, med cap with little biscuit.
T: takeaway pizza (half a 12" stuffed crust pepperoni), half a portion of chips.
S: med skinny gingerbread latte. Diet dandelion & burdock, diet energy drink.

Will let you know the results this morning when I dare look!

13 9 today, half off so far this week :)

As expected, 9st 4.8lb this morning meaning +2lb since Tuesday, must be good now! (A)

After this morning so do I! Arghh! We're away camping till Sunday afternoon, I'd take them with me but the ground won't be flat enough lol xx

Same here! We are away camping until Sunday afternoon too! And so far, not been eating the best lol
Lots of white bread and alcohol whoops!
Oh well on holiday, going to enjoy it and then 2 strict days to minimise the damage before WI!

Restarted Wednesday at 12st 3.8lb, today it read 12st 1.6lb

Very happy with that :)

Enjoy your camping hols! You know what you're like (jammy :) you'll lose at weigh in still!

Lol I don't know what you mean :p
Going on a 5 mile walk today which is great but there's also 3 pubs on the route so guess where we're having lunch today? Lol!!!

Cheeky midweek WI is showing 3lbs down since weds night :) set my target at group this week for 4lbs so hoping I can meet it with my first 100% week in a very long time! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been a while since I've seen 8.1 on the scales, ok so it was 8.1 3/4 but its still the lowest I've been in about 3 weeks! Need to get my head back in the game and settle down with this target malarkey!

Back