Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I lost 2.5 at official WI :) woop!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gained half, gutted :-(
Where does that put you in your target range?

I'm right at the top end- I can't gain a single pound, even a half, next week!!!

The pressure's on for a 100% week!

Where does that put you in your target range?

I'm right at the top end- I can't gain a single pound, even a half, next week!!!

The pressure's on for a 100% week!

1.5 over target at the moment, I know it's ok and over the 3 weeks of not weighing and pigging out here and there I DID deserve a gain, just gutted my scales were low in the morning and so I thought I'd lost. That's why we shouldn't weigh I guess :-(

I'm 1lb up from WI yesterday, this always happens! :-(

I'm 1lb DOWN from last night's WI- so annoying!

Back up to 10 stone 7.4 again today :(

Attachments

• 1368686776382.jpg
    1368686776382.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 65
My scales are now in OH's boot so am trying to do one complete week without weighing at home.
Quite looking forward to not having my mood dictated by the morning weigh x

9st 12.4 this morning, down 1.4 from yesterday after 'oops' days on Monday and Tuesday but still up from that lovely 9st 11.0 I saw at weigh in on Monday (9st 11.8 at home that morning) and the even lovelier 9st 10.8 I saw at home on Tuesday morning (home scales weigh normally at least 0.5lbs more that SW ones and sometimes as much as 1.0lb more). Obsessed with numbers? Moi? No, of course not ;)

Planning Red days as much as I can to see if that will help - meals and syns all planned out already so no last minute decisions or syns to catch me out (hopefully!).

9st 5.8lb this morning, it's going the right way again! Must stay 100% until Tuesday :D

I'm going to Harvester a week today, would we say that the steak and either jacket potato or baby potatoes would be free if I asked for it without butter? I am going to have a dessert but I'm going to do weekly syns and take them off of that, any advise please, I've never been to a Harvester before. :D

Really proud of myself as I'm heading up to Derby and I've stopped at services that have a KFC :eek: and I went straight past, to the Starbucks, ordered a tall skinny (HEXA) latte with sugar free hazelnut syrup and took it away!!
Now sitting in car with coffee and my stash of HiFi bars for my b choice :D

I hate not being able to weigh!! Next opportunity is Sunday morning, hopefully the numbers are coming down!!

Back